What's something really weird or uncommon that you find attractive in the opposite gender?

Question says it all! It can be anything.

I think a really loud laugh is awesome :D

Most Helpful Girl

• grizzly manly things.. like butt hair..

What Guys Said 5

• Hmmmm, let me see. I LOVE women in general, and find many attractive. It's hard for me to think of something that is weird or strange, that I like. I suppose girls with short hair. Not that it's really strange, but it doesn't seem to be a lot of guys preference. Also, women with lots of piercings and tattoos. Unfortunately, seems every short haired girl with tattoos I've encountered has been a lesbian lol.

• I'm thinking really hard and doing my best but I can't come up with something uncommon or weird that I like :o

I like sarcastic girls , but that's not that uncommon ...

• Armpits. Not a huge thing -- I like feet better, but that's not at all uncommon.

• I like their tummies, seriously!

• the back

and the stretch of skin between the belly button and underwear line

What Girls Said 5

• I find it really attractive when my male friend switches from speaking Spanish to English..vica versa in the middle of a conversation with his friends..not really weird or uncommon in my opinion but everyone will tell me it's a bit strange..even him..but oh wellz xP

• dorkiness<3 but then again I suppose there might be other girls who think that. but a guy who can be all confident and whatnot and chill but still dorky and into weird things totally attracts me

• i really like the male back sometimes. Like its the most feminine part on some guys sometimes and its just to gorgeous!

• It attracts you because it is feminine?

• Its that only part of the body that can be both beautifully feminine and wonderfully masculine. Like the back muscles cure is so delicate but so strong! Does that make sense?

• Aw I have a thing for eyebrows :D

I like big thick man-brows (note I said eyebrows not uni brows)

I also like their Adam's apple :)

• I really have something for big large hands I don't know if its uncommon :o