Is it me or do other guys find this unattractive?

So this girl I know is always saying things like otays and sowwies(that's how she spelled it)

To me this is not cute at all they just look retarded she even texts like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh. That would get on my nerves.

If you did wrong, then trying to "cutesy" it up kind of gives me the impression that you don't really mean it when you're apologizing. If you're sorry, just apologize with respect, humility, and maturity and be done with it.

"Uh ohhhhhhh, spaghettios! oops, I'm a bad widdle boy!" That stupid cheesy catch phrase stuff is left for stupid old sitcoms from 5 year old child stars. I don't even really want to hear it from a former child star who's an adult.

Ugh. Gag me with a smurfette, already.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not a guy, but I think it's kind of weird. Especially once you hit an age older than 12. It sounds so immature? It makes me laugh though, I don't know why people enjoy talking like that?

• Haha I know so many girls who do this.

• What is ur opinion on these girls?

• Well I never really thought about it. I mean, I do strange spelling too, like "What's up?" and I'd say "naught much" instead of "not much" or "toadily" instead of "totally" (though there is an inside joke behind that one. Otay sounds okay to me but I can definitely see sowwie as annoying.

• What about actually saying it like that? I mean not only does she say that she says it in this extremly high voice which makes her sound 12.

• I don't know about what the guys think, but I also think it is pretty retarded even been a girl.

• Is she 12? Because that's the only way she could get away with it without looking ridiculous.

• I guess it depends on the person. My sister is 18 (almost 19) and she talks like this to her boyfriend. And to make matters worse, he talks the same way! and he's older than her! The girl is trying to make herself seem "cuter"and kinda vulnerable in a way (I'm not sure how...). But yeah, it's obnoxious to listen to.

• If I were under 12 it wouldn't be a big deal. But as adults it would be annoying to text or even hear them say it. She is immature and needs to grow up.

• That is very annoying. It is sickening to see an adult TRYING to be cute by talking/spelling like they are 5. Please, speak normal and show a sign of intelligence.

What Guys Said 2