What is your favorite foundation?

I have recently run out of my foundation, and I want to try something new.. my last foundation was the MAC studio fix fluid, I was happy with it but I like to change things up. I have tried Lancome foundation which I found didn't last very long through out the day, and also Clinique that broke me out. I usually don't buy drug store foundations because I do have sensitive skin. Also my skin is oily, and I like something with full coverage.. I would love to hear even about what NOT to try! thanks girls!

Also if you are a boy and know about makeup then I welcome your opinion!

Ok people.. I understand if you don't wear makeup or are against it.. what ever it may be I'm not asking for your opinion if I should wear it or not. I respect everyone's opinion, but you should respect mine too.. I just want opinions on different products

Most Helpful Girl

• I use makeup forever mat + velvet finish. I hate my face looking oily and prefer it looking more mat. It gives an amazing coverage and I don't need much of it. I've tried A LOT Of foundations, currently everyone's favorite is makeup forever's HD foundation but I could care less about it but it does give a really nice dewy and natural look. But I tended to look really oily afterward. Nars foundation is supposedly really good as well. Let me know if you have any other questions about certain foundations, I've probably tried it lol.

• Thank you!.. I will have to go to sephora and check them out. I'm really interested in trying the Nars since I love their blushes..

• I will keep that in mind! thanks again!.. hopefully I get to go to Sephora this weekend

• Oh I love talking about makeup. so it's no problem at all! Just make sure you ask for tons of samples :D

What Guys Said 1

• The SubGenius Foundation

link

• I will keep that in mind! thanks again!..

• Yea that comment wasn't for you.. sorry

What Girls Said 8

• I have brown skin with yellow undertones, so it's ridiculously hard to find a color that matches my skin.

L'oreal true match. It's light and blends to my skin color exceptionally well. But you have to put a powder over it (transparent) cos it's transfers. I tried a few MAC ones, but I find they are too thick. I have a great Elizabeth Arden one, too.

Also, Revlon mineral foundation is amazing. It blends so well and it doesn't damage your skin. Also gives full coverage. Awesome cos it looks so natural.

• Natural FX is one of my favorites, it's water based, doesn't clog your pours and gives great coverage. It's 50$ so the only con is it's price.

link

• Photo ready , by revlon I think, I don't currently use foundation, but that's what I used when I did. Although it smells like paint. :S

• foundation is the number 1 skin ager it will make you look like crap when you're older I bet your skin looks better natural

• not sure if you know this but smoking is the #1 skin ager, not makeup. If it was due to makeup, it's because of the poor quality drug store brands, lack of SPF coverage (since sun damage causes skin aging as well), or lack of moisture on the skin. Just wanted to let you know.

• it could be from smoking I just read somewhere that it was foundation lol I think from dr. oz LOL but I don't think that there is such a thing as good quality foundation I mean it clogs your pores and releases nasty whatever chemicals are in them into your skin. I think that's gross seriousely the most expensive foundation (not a drugstore brand I assume lol) doesn't make a difference I am sure.

• I’ve not used Revlon before but it gives a light yet even coverage and made my skin look and feel smooth and glowing. It feels silky to apply and is not too heavy for summer weather despite still giving a really good coverage. A very good product!

• Chanel lumiere aqua On my 2nd bottle :D

• I've used Dior and Revlon before! BUT Guerlain is the Best! I'm currently using it and it's awesome.

• Revlon Colorstay. I only like it because it's cheap and doesn't transfer as much as other cheapie foundations. Too bad I can't wear foundation anymore.

Do not bother trying Maybelline Dream Matte Moose (poor color selection) or Loreal True Match (lots of colors but it's runny, oily, and transfers like crazy.)