How can I be more grunge like?

I listen to a lot of grunge and alternative rock and I'm proud of it since a lot of people my age don't care about it or don't like it except say Nirvana (but honestly who doesn't know who Nirvana is.) So my question is how can I be more grunge like without being dirty because I am a girl and I still want to have a boyfriend lol. I respect grungers and everything about the 90's and I just want to, I don't know how to put it, support grunge and show my support if you know what I mean? Gracias :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't shampoo your hair. Rip a hole in your jeans. Wear a Nirvana T-shirt and dirty converse shoes.

• I don't want to be dirty though! D:

• So grunge. Go to McDonalds and throw a hissy fit about how the burgers don't look like the pictures. That's mega grunge right there. You're well on your way!

• Lol f*** mcdonalds its gross.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• *facepalm* you don't need to make a stereotype of yourself - if you want to find people who have similar tastes in music, then by all means, wear a band shirt - but anything beyond that is silly in my opinion. Stocking caps, originally of the Seattle-grunge era, are still in right now for some reason...those don't make you look dirty. And of course, flannel shirts. Comfy as hell, and you still won't look dirty.

On a side note, I highly recommend the documentary "Hype!" - talks all about the explosion of grunge in the 90s and all the misconceptions about it - it's really informative and hilarious and just one of the best documentaries I've ever seen.

• Yes I do want to see this documentary but where do I find it? And I knew someone would say this about stereotyping myself. Not what I'm trying to do that's what I was thinking about as I wrote this question. I just want to show my appreciation and support of the music I love since no one is into grunge like I am at this age and around here and I want to show that I'm different.

• It's a file sharing program you can download from the internet for free - once you've downloaded the program, you can download "torrents" that you search for online - which can be movies, music, or all sorts of things I guess. Like for instance, you could go here: link and click "download via .torrent" or "magnet link". I use it for anything I can't get a physical copy of.

• Isn't that kind of like limewire which got taken down?