Ladies: If you wear thongs, why? Are they comfy? or do you wear them for the "Fashion/sex appeal"?

Does it ride up and feel like a little weggie whenever you bend over? Are you conscious that every time you bend over it pops out a little for the world to see?

Most Helpful Girl

• I ditto no panty lines... Also, I wear low rider thongs, so it never shows..ever ever. That's not the point of wearing them and it looks incredibly awful when they show.

If I'm going for sexy though, I forgo the thongs and wear bikini panties... My boyfriend barely notices a thong, but when I wear bikini panties, or something lacey he's alllll over it.

What Girls Said 12

• thongs to me suck. I really hate them so I am the exception. I like my laced up boy shorts anytime over some nasty thongs...w/e others do is w/e, just imao, thongs are a nuisance

• thong = no panty lines!

• I started wearing them because of panty lines and I just got used to them. Most of them are fairly comfortable now. I don't wear them all the time, but after a while, you don't even notice they're there...so no, it doesn't feel like a wedgie, unless they don't fit right. Sometimes I worry about mine showing, but I just try to be careful.

• I find them to be comfortable. I wear them for that reason and the fact how I hate underwear lines in my pants. I don't wear them for sex appeal. I've never had it ride up and feel like a weggie. I used to be really conscious about my thong hanging out but I've never had it happen because I'm really careful about things like that...

• mostly for the fashion sex appeal.

they arnt comfy nor comfortable. they are just there, can't really feel them.

just feels like your wearing no underwear.

thongs were created for when your wearing really tyte jeans or a slim fitting dress so no one would see lines.

but now people just were them constantly.

• Honestly you can't even notice them but yet it doesn't feel like your naked.

its very comforting. I would not wear them for any other reason. regular underwear

sucks, now that's what you call a wedgie. I make sure that my underwear is stuck in

my pants and won't come out, cos I on the other hand do NOT want the whole world

to see. lol.

• Thongs are just gross, I wouldn't wear one.

But they're made to eliminate the image of panty lines...

• they are comfortable and they make me feel sexy.

• I just got my first thongs. I'm 14 and a freshmen. I do not feel uncomfortable and as soon as I put it on for the first time I felt so sexy and I like the feeling of barely having anything there. it's hott:)

• so you can't see panty lines

• yeah they are really comfortable. at least once you get used to them. they are also way better than having underwear lines. and I'm careful about it showing... the world doesn't need to know I wear a thong.

• When you have to get used to something that usually does not equal comfortable. That's kind of like saying Doc. Martin's are comfortable once you get used to them =)

• Odd... I find doc martin's quite comfortable

• i love thongs better I don't know why I just do. It not for the sex appeal. It doesn't feel like a weggie lol. No I'm not aware that is shows unless someone tells me. Yes they are comfy for me but everyone is different. Hope that helped.

What Guys Said 0