What's your skin tone and which one(s) are you most attracted to according to this chart?

I just want to see if there is a relationship between a person's skin tone and the skin tone or range of skin tones they are most attracted to. link

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm easily the lightest color on that chart, lol. I like all the colors, it just varies by person really.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm the lightest one, and I'm honestly not more attracted to one of those more than the others.

• I'm a II and I couldn't say which I prefer

• i`m a 2..and as far as what I prefer..it doesn't really matter to me as much..its more about if the skin color looks best on the person and is not a fake tan.lol

• this skin tone chart isn't a very good one. there is a huge range between V and VI lol. I'm VI according to the chart

but I like guys from V to VI and even darker

• I couldn't find any better ones. I agree its kind of not very representative only because it has ranges in each shade which are not shown.

• I'm 4-5, but I like 'em all :D

• Mine is IV or V - I would prefer ll...

• I am II and I like all colors lol

• II ,but I can be tan if I try and I like tan people. like 3 or 4.

What Guys Said 4

• From 3-6, but I really wouldn't limit myself like that. But yeah, it's what I seem to be attracted to a lot.

• III-IV for my skin color and the same for what I'm attracted to

• IV and I have no bias for skin color.

• I'm brown.