What do you wear to bed?

Simple question what if anything do you wear to bed. I don't wear anything to bed if I'm home, but if I travel I wear a sleep shirt.

1|0
18|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• socks underwear snuggie (go on, laugh =P)

2|0
    0|0
  • my favorite Adidas bball shorts, and socks (b/c it's the cold season now).

I still sleep shirtless, regardless of it being the cold season.

Sleeping in a shirt is uncomfortable for me because I toss and turn so much when I sleep and I get tangled in my shirt lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • This.

link

5|1
    1|1
  • In the summer usually nothing (or maybe cotton boxers and a t-shirt), in the winter some Joe Boxer pantaloons and a blue longsleeved top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers, maybe a shirt. I'd be happy to wear less if my partner appreciated it, as it is she'd rather I was in neck to ankle pajamas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers or nothing

3|0
    1|0
  • I wear a night shirt to bed. Socks when my feet are cold. And because my wife has been so distant I now wear underwear as well. To do otherwise is pointless.

1|0
    0|0
  • boxer briefs.

3|0
    0|0
  • Usually nothing but sometimes just boxers

2|0
    1|0
  • normally just boxers, if it's cold then add pajama bottoms

2|1
    0|0
  • since it been cold I have been wearing pajama pants and a t-shirt but when its hot I wear shorts and a t-shirt

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's cold a t-shirt or hoodie, and sweets, when it's not cold underwear or nothing.

2|0
    0|0
  • Winter: socks, boxers and a shirt.

Summer: Skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers.

1|0
    0|0
  • it it's cold I'll swear a sweatshirt if it's super hot I'll wear just boxers.

2|0
    0|0
  • nothin at all !

link

1|0
    1|0
  • shorts and sometimes, a v neck shirt

2|0
    0|0
  • Not much.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't where anything. I have been doing so since I was 12.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• If I lived alone or had a lock on my door or an adequate heating system, then I'd probably sleep naked more often than not. But circumstances are not as required, haha. So I usually sleep in like boxers/little shorts and a t-shirt/tank when it's hot, and sometimes double layers of leggings/flannel pj pants, t-shirts/hoodies, and socks when it's cold. My house is poorly insulated though, so that's why they're such extremes, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • When its warm, just panties or nothing at all..

When its cold, just a mens XXL shirt..

0|3
    1|0
  • A t-shirt or top, and the thong I've worn during the day (I shower in the mornings). Now during winter I also put on some knee high socks to that, but no pants since it's more comfortable without (it's very warm in my apartment (so as long as my feet/legs are warm, it's fine).

2|0
    0|0
  • What is common for me are either typical pajamas or a mixture of pajama bottoms and an old t-shirt.

I love flannel, but currently have none.

1|0
    0|0
  • With the excepting of when aunt flo is visiting I sleep in the nude

0|1
    0|0
  • Winter cami, long pj pants and socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either nothing or just panties. And fuzzy socks if its cold:D.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt/jumper.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear a short sleeved long shirt, and when its winter time I grab my LONG warm cardigan and wear it to bed with the sheets :) I find the cardigan makes me fall asleep faster because its so warm and toasty.

1|0
    0|0
  • anything that's lose and comfortable. My favorite is sleep pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Halter and pants I guess.

0|1
    1|0
  • Tshirts,summer dresses or just my undies.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wear bed time cloths. T-shirts, Sweats, shorts, sweatshirt (if I am cold). =)

1|1
    0|0
  • a parka.

and rainboots.

0|2
    2|0
    • Interesting answer, do you live in the arctic?

• Show All
    • The rainboots are mine! You get the parka and the goggles! Get it strait... =P

• I live close to the Arctic, so I was just wondering because that getup sounds like what one of my neighbours was wearing this morning when I was outside brushing the snow off my truck lol

• in summer just underwear in winter underwear and a pyjama

0|0
    1|0
  • Sweatpants and t-shirt. If I'm cold, which is all the time, I'll throw on a sweatshirt too.

1|0
    0|0
  • sweats or boxer shorts and a baggy t shirt

1|0
    0|0
    • oh my goodness, you have no idea how attractive baggy t-shirts looks on female (from a male's peerspective), baggy jogging pants too.

• Tank top and shorts

1|0
    0|0