Girls, do clothes really matter to you?

I dress very well. I mean I dress the best in my school. But here's the thing, I feel that I could be intimidating the girls because I look so good and I think that I might just be dressing to nice. I want to know should I dress down like other guys at the school or stay with my high fly style and do clothes matter to you girls? P.s

I ask this because no girls approach me at all.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like that this is not about your clothes at all. You should try approaching them and see what happens or maybe it is the way that you carry yourself.

• Only if I'm on a date. Answer mine please? link

What Guys Said 2

• Clothes don't really matter, there's nothing better than a t-shirt/ polo with some jeans then a hoodie or sweatshirt. Like you said you might be out dressing the part, but hey wear what makes you happy/ comfy if girls are going to avoid you because of your clothes then I don't think their right for you

• Girls your age rarely approach guys.