Height issue? help please!

Being a 5'9 girl in high school is kind of hard I mean I love my height a lot because I'm like model height although in school it can be pretty annoying sometimes I'm usually pretty sarcastic about it but as I said people are like so ridiculously annoying because today we have girl who is 4'11 and I'm not kidding right now she actually tried using me as a hiding place in a hide and seek game and it was just so annoying so please help me how can response to it

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'9 is slightly tall, but not that tall. I see you're under 18, the guys your age have not hit full height yet.

Don't let the midgets bother you.

What Guys Said 3

• Why are you looking at your height in a negative way? If you say you like the way you are then when when people do something as a reference to your height you start feelings insecure. You've gotta tell yourself you love your body and you love who you are. And you have to do it as frequently as it takes to actually believe it. People are like vultures. They can sense your insecurities and they feed off of them. If you are completely secure in something people will pick up on it and it steals all that negative energy away

• well , you can't really make yourself smaller ain't it ? :p

ah well , there are lots of really tall guys looking for a tall girl because they feel weird with the little ones :p ( well my friend says so , he's tall , I'm smaller than you lol )

• I said before that I love my height I just meant how to response to those short idiots

• ah I read too fast I see it now :p well just ignore them I guess , they'll grow up some day :p

• no problem about your height

What Girls Said 5

• Dont lets that midget degrade you! plus trust me your height is way better that any short girls height (im 5"8) and in college everyone will be all over your model qualitys if their not already in high school but I thinks its because guys are slow to grow (lol) and its just gonna take them a while to realize that your not that tall

ALSO

u should have pushed her away even if it might have seem bitchy and if someone tries to reidiclu your height like "oh wow your so tall" just say thank you even if they don't mean it as a compliment just turn the tables- switch their words and Step on those midgets :)

• embrace your height! I'm 5'9" (and was through most of high school) and I think it's empowering.

• just ignore it...

• Just ignore them. Some people will be d*cks, some won't care, and some will love your height. I'm 5'10", and sometimes I get the silly comments, but I just take them as a joke and don't get butthurt over them. Don't be so sensitive to it. You love your height, so you shouldn't feel so frustrated with peoples behavior .

• high school sucks those kids are stupid calmy calmy tell that bitch your not a hidind space and nothing else just make it known you don't like it but don't coplain or make a big deal of it cause then they will come after you

• Lol you should be proud of it.There are many girls who wish there were taller...im 5'2 and I wish I have your height...be happy with it...I bet you look so good with skinny jeans...