What is average to you?

I think I'm average looking..

Any guy can go tell an average looking girl that she's pretty.. When the girl next to her is prettier.. -.-" A little venting.. Oh well. Haha

*Please note - Don't bring personality into this. Lets exclude that out for this question.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Average looking means someone who is not ugly but not particularly pretty.

Sometimes an average girl can look pretty with very well done hair, makeup, and clothes.

It basically means "she's nothing special but not ugly". Or reasonably attractive but kind of plain looking.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• you're not average looking :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I think I'll second Blaxican. Someone who I don't do a double take on which even happens for ugly people. An average person doesn't stand out in a negative or positive way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually it's a girl who I'm not attracted too. At the same time, I'm not disgusted by her.

Michelle Obama is the epitome of average.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who doesn't deserve a double take. Aka me. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I consider a girl who I am not attracted to imo I think of her as average

Also, I know you said don't bring personality in... but I'v seen girls before who I would have considered "average" than through getting to know them they end up becoming really attractive!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaha, I completely get what you mean. But you're not average!

0|1
    0|0
  • average is a plain jane. someone that would never get attention by walking into a room. and if she's quiet, she would go unnoticed forever

0|0
    0|0