Guys, how would you react if you saw a girl with red pants?

and to give you the heads up, red pants are a major fashion trend right now! I really wanna wear them with a white shirt but I'm kinda scared people would give me strange looks, is it a major no-no?

link

link

link

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear whatever looks good on you girl. Honestly if I saw a girl wearing red pants now I would think of my best female friend that wears red pants often lol. Honestly she wears a lot of different colors that aren't the norm. You might get more attention because you wear red pants but I don't know if they will be crazy looks from people. Its just that red is more eye catching so you do have to be prepared for people looking at your butt and legs more than usual. If you can handle and are OK with that I say go for it. I already know red pants look good!

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think there's anything wrong with them, but I've also been told my fashion opinion doesn't count.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh... Really not sure how I feel about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she has a nice figure (ass) she'll look good in any color

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take girl #2!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• i have red pants and nobody really STARES,sure I get more looks than usual but not in a bad way,people always compliment them. but I also wear bright yellow dr martens so I don't really know the diff. between good and bad stares anymore lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a pair of red pants I wear once every other week or so. People on the street usually stare at me, but I have no idea if it's a good or bad stare.

My boyfriend thinks they're cool, and I like them, so whatever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it, I was the first person at my school to wear colored pants (Yellow, Orange, Pink, & Red). I got a lot of compliments and everyone wanted to know where I got them from.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id think she is a matador. Jk

If it looks good then have at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a guy but I think it's a trend best suited for thin girls, so as long as you're not overweight/chubby you should look good!

0|0
    0|0
    • agree with this :D

• i think as long as a girl has nice legs she can pull it off

• yes. Nice legs generally aren't massive thunder thighs or something of the sort though. Are you overweight?

• I don't wear knickers ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • huh?

• oh ! pants! hahaha I thought you meant actual pants... I'm british :p we have trousers lol I didn't check out the images :) have done now though :)

• oh! omg in America I always thought knickers meant underwear! lol ha ha gotchya