Can a beautiful girl really turn you away?

Can a girl be "too beautiful" or "good looking" for you to talk to/look at/approach?

Goodness lol, so a beautiful girl is automatically a bitch? :O I was curious because someone told me guys may not be approaching me because I'm intimidating with my looks. Too pretty. But I'm nice. I love to smile. Thanks for your help. ;0)

Most Helpful Guy

• not really, unless she has an attitude

What Guys Said 10

• No. They could be too much of a bitch for me to approach. If she seems genuine then I would certainly talk to her.

• Depends on the guy.Me for example since I had a sales background I grew tough skin,so I just go for what I want :).Many guys are shy and afraid of rejection,so that is one main reason why they won't approach you.

Take care beautiful(I assume you beautiful even if I have not seen a pic)

• Yes, because I'm not good enough. I just save time and let some chiseled stud who makes 100K claim her heart.

Even if I was confident and tried, she would probably end up cheating.

• Talk to? no...Look at? no...approach? yes maybe..lot of different issues there..for one thing, beautiful girls generally get hit on a lot and I don't like rejection...might get with a real looker by reference..but very difficult to approach as a stranger or near stranger. Btw...beautiful girls frequently are not vey wise about the choices they make for bfs & husbands.

• Yes, I find that most often the case, the hotter the girl, the dumber she is and the bitchier she is too. Some girls have a different kind of beauty and I can't help myself but talk to them.

• Yeah, she's probably high maintenance and has a sh*tty personality.

• No..I don't think of beautiful females as bitches..I've seen it..but I would say that is fairly uncommon...

• Uh yea, that's how I am with all girls I'm attracted too. I catch some good looking girls checking me out fairly often in bars or clubs but gut feelings always hold me back

• Yep.

• Actually I'm biased because I'm afraid of most girls. :|

• Yes, a lot of times

What Girls Said 1

• The problem is, most good guys won't approach, and the guys that do approach only want a trophy.