Girls, would you ever wear shorts this short?

I mean really, half this chicks ass is hanging out, which I suppose isn't that uncommon to see at festivals and things these days..but still! Who would buy these? lol link

0|0
11|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Oy vey! I rarely wear shorts, so I doubt I'd ever wear those. It looks like underwear... Somehow I think an informercial for it will go as such: Underwear jeans! The new fad, the new you! Tired of wearing underwear under those jeans? Have no worries... Underwear Jeans *echo*...! Just for $19.99. But wait! Buy them within the next 30 seconds, and get a creeper for free! Underwear jeans! *echo* [insert disclaimer here.] Yep. Wouldn't wear them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Not trying to offend anybody personally but most guys who see a girl with those type of shorts either think the girl is a - Hooker, Slut, or has Low Self-esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • gotta love ebay... lol =P

0|0
    0|0
  • lol there not even hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I expected something hot. Those are gross.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Not a chance in hell, lmao. Not only do I think those are kind of hideous, I'm not comfortable showing off that much of my body to anyone I'm not intimately involved with. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, no way. Not only are they too revealing for me, but they're also hideous.

0|0
    0|0
  • what.the.f***. first of all-they're ugly. 2.they're too short. 3. she's too damn skinny to wear something like that without looking like oliver twist.

0|1
    1|0
  • Wouldn't wear them even if someone gave them to me as a gift. They are just wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • i so wasn't expecting to see a baby in a pamper lol :/

those shorts are so ugly lol no waaay id spend $40+ on those

0|0
    0|0
  • No, those are weird underwear to me. I saw two girls wear those once when I was like 6, and I looked at my mom with a shocked face. I think she thought ut was funny that I was a prude at 6. =P

0|1
    0|0
  • eww god no!

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are kind of ugly, as for wearing them.. yea no I wouldn't haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're ugly and slutty...I wouldn't wear them. but the girl has a nice body *.*

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I'd feel really uncomfortable in public.

0|0
    0|1