Do you like people more if you know they're attracted to you?

I think that most people automatically like someone a bit more if they know that the person is attracted to them. So pretend that you just heard a guy/girl thinks you're attractive, do you like them more?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Maybe a little bit. I haven't thought about it.
  • Only if I am attracted to them too.
  • Results.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually it works different for me, like when my ex wasn't responding to my messages over the weekend, I went crazy and I'm telling you I even deleted his number then tried to find it again, then when I finally got his number and was able to text him again, and after he responded agreeing to come to my house, I lost a little interest, I personally feel that if you like someone there is 85% chance that they don't like you back. Its the balance of life man. Answer mine? link

What Girls Said 7

• yeah, its funny because usually people who are attracted to you are nicer to you anyway its like they get all happy and charming when your around so you relate better. not all the time tho

• No. if someone likes me and I don't like them-it makes me want to run away from them...and hide...

if I already like them-it does not intensify my feelings whatsoever, it only gives me a sense of hope.

• Definitely D.

Especially if it's someone I don't like, hearing that they find me attractive would just annoy me, haha.

• If someone is interested in me I don't know how to talk with this person. The only way is to avoid...

• Of course. That is human nature

• yes. that definitely makes them more attractive to me

• Yes. I'm almost never attracted to someone who I think isn't attracted to me. Which is why I rarely have crushes and when I do they don't last long.

What Guys Said 1