Why do I see so many guys with bigger/curvier girls?

Do guys prefer them?

Does that mean us naturally skinny girls aren't as appealing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Despite what Hollywood and the media keep insisting on telling us what is "beautiful", the truth is that men will continue to be attracted to the same things they always have been.

What Guys Said 9

• Most girls are overweight, hence most guys are with overweight girls.

• We like all types of girls as long as their are not anorexic or obese.

• Its not about looks its about preference, some guys like fat girls. Personally I prefer thinner girls but everybody has different taste, more power to them.

• Curvy doesn't mean fat.

• She mentioned Bigger girls. If by curvy you mean ladies in good shape but have big boobs and asses then I do not consider them fat. Kim Kardashian, Sofia Vergara, ect. have great bodies. You can easily tell who has a good body and who needs to lose weight cause they are fat. More than half the country is overweight/obese.

• I think you should use your "personality attractiveness" instead, since you haven't got the curves...

• To be honest, I don't like curves, and I wouldn't want them ever.

• I prefer average shaped girls .. Not too skinny and not fat .

• If that's what you see it must be what they like. Of course not every single guy like that though. I see guys with skinny girls. I personally would go for bigger/curvier.

• i like skinny girls not overly but a little thin isn't bad. But most girls think some girls are really skinny and when I look at them they don't look that skinny. Like there was a picture of maria sharapova posted and she's got a smokin body.

• no, but unnaturally skinny girls are not appealing.

• They have big b**bs

What Girls Said 4

• Actually I see most guys with skinny girls. What's wrong with curves?

• I never said there was anything wrong with them.

• Because I was curious. Even if all guys said they liked curvy girls, doesn't mean I was going to go and try and become one.

• Good. There is no point in trying to conform to people or society's standards. It's all a bunch of bullsh*t chicken sh*t to me. And you can't unless you gained weight which would be a stupid thing to do so just gotta accept what you got and move the hell on woot!

• I'm not sure.. But I'm jealous.. Hahaha -.-"

• Hehe well I always used to think guys are more attracted to skinny girls xD, that's why I have always wanted to be skinny :P, I'm the curvy type, and I have talked to a few guys and they say they are more attracted to curvier girls and that surprised me, maybe because I'm from a different country or something, guys just have different tastes no matter what people think they prefer best, is just about individuals not generalizations, so we just need to be ourselves and be happy for what we have because we will never be able to please everyone :P

Good luck ;)

• I don't care what any man says,they all really want skinny.Unfortunately there are girls like me who just weren't built to be a size zero despite working our asses of to try and achieve it.Sad thing is I'll probably never get a man because my body won't conform to what is seen as attractive