What's the first thing people notice about you?

When you meet someone new, what do you think the first thing they notice about you is? A physical and personality trait, if you so please.

For me, physically it would be my height (I'm an Amazonian) and personality wise I don't know. Depends on my level of intoxication.

You guys?

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Well when I walk into a space I usually have a lot of eyes on me, kind of like I have a magnetic field around me so I guess the first thing they notice is just my presence. I get all kinds of little peaks and looks. As soon as my voice comes out it's like a shock to girls. I see there head snap back a smile creep on there face and then they start talking to their friends. =P

When it's one on one or in a smaller place it's got to be my hypnotic intense eyes. I look right through people with absolute confidence. The look then look away then look again back and forth like they can't get enough. =P

In small crowds I tend to start and control the conversation. I am very charismatic, funny, and charming. People gather around me and watch the show as it were. In larger crowds I am reserved and mysterious I suppose. Always confident though. =P

1|0
    1|0
    • You're also very, very modest. :D

• Show All
    • See you could not resist me! hahahahaha =P Thanks for the rose. =)

• You merely put in the (unnecessary) effort :D You're welcome.

What Guys Said 10

• Physically: Mah Hurr

Personality: Lol, this guy's trying to be funny. FAIL

2|0
    0|0
    • "Anonymous or not anonymous...this is the question." ~ Hamlet

• Meh, I don't even know why I went anon in the first place. I'm really weird this morning. Apparently sleeping makes me high.

• Your height? I didn't think that was the FIRST thing people noticed about you! :P

For me, I'm pretty non-descript, so I tend to fly under radar. Pretty average height, and average/fit build but nothing that stands out in a crowd. Personality-wise I think people notice that I'm funny (perhaps just that I amuse myself) and generally pretty personable. I guess I have to play that up to make up for the average-ness in the looks department! :P

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL, silly.

Funny does a lot for a guy

• Show All
    • Eeeeexcellent! *twirls moustache deviously. . .*

• I honestly wouldn't know if people how others perception of me is , wether they think I'm good looking , small , or whatever , don't know ...

would love to know it actually :D

1|0
    0|0
    • some grammar fails lol , that happens when you change sentences but you don't delete them completely XD

• Haha, it's okay - I know what you meant :)

• They notice how short I am.

Then they notice how ugly I am.

Maybe the other way round.

If they bother to hang around they'll also notice I'm friendly too but not many wait that long.

0|1
    0|0
  • Physically: I guess, my height, face or eyes I would say.

Personality: It depends,because I am quite random. sometimes I am very talkative, and sometimes very quiet. So yeah that could be random, and very patient and quick -witted. I am not really sure about that, It could be anything depending on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say probably my height.. I'm a pretty big guy but there are those who are bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • My accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height. I'm taller than most people. For someone to be taller than me, its a rarity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality: Quiet

Physical: Probably the eyes. Hazel green. :-P

1|0
    0|0
  • my ugly face.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My weird combination of intelligence, a bizzare sense of humor, shyness and spontaneity.

0|1
    0|0
  • Level of intoxication ha ha for me it's probably my tattoos and my eyes cause I have pretty ones.

1|0
    1|0
  • Physically: My hair

Personality: Not sure. Probably how talkative I am :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically: I dunno. Maybe my eyes or smile. I don't think there's anything that special or noticeably about my physical appearance.

Personality. how quiet I am (that is, until I become comfortable with someone - then you can't get me to shut up).

0|0
    0|0
  • My smile, that's what people usually comment on when I meet people. They always say "Oh, you have such a beautiful smile!"

lol..."Depends on my level of intoxication." That's rich!

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical -- my hips and eyes

Personality -- quiet and nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically: My hair :D

Personality: I don't know XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality: quiet

Looks: legs