How am I going to attract a gorgeous girl?

how do I do that

Most Helpful Girl

• smile at her a lot, when you pass her in the hallways make eye contact. compliment her and make it known your interested. that's always makes me attracted to a guy. it just makes me notice the little things about the guy I've never really taken the time to look at before.

• That would work only if the girl is already interested in the guy. Honestly, an average guy you have never noticed before starts doing that, would you date him?

What would work for starters is if he ignored you and dated your uglier friends. Then you'll be wondering why he's not interested in you and want to gain his attention. Same reason why you girls would go for the Jocks even though the science freak is actually cuter. The jock is wanted by everybody while the other no.

• Thats if the girl is shallow. I guess its different for everyone.

• Thanks for your answer.hey!you know what can I be your friend?

What Girls Said 3

• It's all about confidence and how you carry yourself.

• it depends on what type of gorgeous girl you are looking for. there are the gorgeous girls who know they are gorgeous and look down on everyone because of their looks. and then there are those who are gorgeous but act like they don't even know. these girls don't see physical attractiveness as the most important factor..and you shouldn't either.

• confidence, if I see a guy and he doesn't look confident then I don't even think twice about it

What Guys Said 2

• Learn PUA techniques. Here's a link to get you started: link

also get the book "The Game" by Strauss link

however take it from an ex PUA, you should go after a girl for her personality and inner beauty and not the looks. That's how you will find long term happiness.

• Eye contact first and then when you are passing by her, or she is near you, compliment her on something. Tell her that her hair smells nice or something, just be original with your approach.