What do you think of red lipstick?

Do you consider girls who wear it a lot sluts? because I know someone who does

Most Helpful Girl

• how can you call someone a slut just because she wears red? ridiculous

• Red is typically seen as the lust color. If you wear red, people tend to think you want sex.

Red cars are also the type of car most cops go after because they think they are speeding.

We live with stereotypes like these because of the people who make the stereotype, true!

• Exactly. It's just a color

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think they are.

• No, but it's really ugly.

• Red lipstick is the most attractive to me ...OMG . Its HOT !

• I don't know if other guys are like me, but I really never notice the color of a girl's lipstick.

What Girls Said 10

• red lipstick can be done in a classy way.

• I like red lipstick. It reminds me of Marilyn Monroe/50's/ pin-up kind of thing. And no it doesn't make a person a slut wtf.

• I like red lipstick and I think girls with the right skin tone look great if they can pull it off. But I honestly don't see how that makes her a slut.

• How can someone be assumed to be a slut because they choose to paint their lips a certain color? I'm sorry but that makes no sense, haha.

• I think red lipstick is best in moderation. Wearing red lipstick every day makes it less dramatic, but breaking it out every once in awhile is a nice deviation from your every day look.

No, I would never assume someone's sexual practices based on their color of lipstick. I love red lipstick and I'm the anti-slut.

• I wear red lipstick all other time. it works great with my skintone

• They are not sluts.

I think not every girl can carry it. Like I hate the way I look with red lipstick, but when my mom & sister wear they look HOT!

• I wear it only in weddings, I take advantage of the fact that I have full lips!

• It's not slutty but it only looks good when worn on special occasions. I hate it when girls come to school with bold lips. They cheapen the classic red lips look.

• It makes the lips look sexier...No I dont...red lipstick has nothing to do with slut ..