Guys: do you like long hair or short hair on girls?

short hair: up to their shoulders or up to their ears

long hair: down to their waist or down to their butt

some of my guys said that they like short hair up to the ears because they like seeing their neck...

so what do you guys like better and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Short hair can look cute on women but long hair is definitely my favorite. I've been attracted to women just because they had amazing hair. There's just something about a dark brunette with long hair in loose effortless looking curls. This will give you an idea of what I'm talking about: link

What Guys Said 22

• honestly I love both as long as its on someone I love and truly care about

• you should friend me :-P ... but nahh I'm not being sweet I'm just being honest because to me looks don't matter its the personality and thoughts of the person that do matter most to me :-)

• Down just below the scapulae. Long hair is fun to tease a girl with. It's pretty awesome when you're having a makeout session on the couch with a woman on top, and the hair surrounds both of you.

• I usually like long hair, but some girls look better with short; kind of depends on the hair and face.

• i tend to like longer more , don't know why

• Short

• Shoulder length is good. I like naturally wavy hair, that messy hair look is the best.

• on blond girls definitely long hair to the middle of the back and on red hair and black hair girls doesn't matter still looks pretty lol

• That does not matter it depend on what your guy like or what you desire

• in between the 2 you described is perfect :)

• I would prefer longer hair, but to the waist at max. However, when I first met my new classmates just 3 months ago, it's easier for me to talk to the 2 girls with short hair (?) and I got to know them much quicker. Not sure why though

• I like long hair from her shoulders to the middle of her back

• It doesn't matter, I never notice.

• short hair.

I always been a fan of boycuts and short spiked hair.

• long hair.. my favorite hairstyles are when its all flowing down, and when its in a ponytail

• most def long hair..shoulders and below..

• i like very long hair on girls. down to their butt.

• long hair short hair is nasty on girls I'm sorry...

• Usually longer because it is more feminine, but some girls can pull off the shorter look, it depends

• I like long hair. down to your shoulder blades is good for me.

• I like girls with long hairs. Of course that depends.

• Of course, long hair. Long hair is more femine and attractive.

• short hair makes them look tougher (which can be sexy), but I prefer long hair (more feminine) on most girls.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a girl, so won't say my preference, but I didn't think guys really cared about hair length. Mine is golden brown... to my waist, and only girls compliment me on it all the time. A guy never has.

• oo mostly guys comments on my hair

• bro, you shouldn't just jump to that conclusion

• @madeline1111 As a guy I explain my opinion to you. Maybe in most cases I'm not cared about hair length on a girl UNLESS it is quite LONGER than AVERAGE length. That's mean that every time I see a girl with long hair to her waist, she makes more interesting just for me just for it. I don't usually compliment on girls with so long hair because I don't show my feeling about it, so don't worry about you don't get compliments from guys, getting compliments from girls is a good sign.