What color do you wish your eyes were?

If you're happy with the color you have that's cool! :)

But I've always wanted green eyes lol...xX

0|0
30|9

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• I kinda like my color even though it just regular dark brown most of the time. They do turn like different shades of brown. Like brown with green or at night like a brown with a yellow and gray tint. Usually in the morning they are greener but at other times they end up being like a brown color with a red tint. Its weird idk.

1|0
    0|0
  • My cousin has these really cool blue eyes with little flower type of things in them. They're reeaally cool. Mine are sh*t brown -_-. Though I mean if we're going to extremes I'd say kinda black/grey.

0|0
    0|0
  • grey/silver

dark brown/black, with a tinge of navy/black

0|0
    0|0
  • like tyra? link

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish they were blue, they are brown right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish my eyes were green...o wait they are

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably light brown or hazel I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes... I think I'll keep them.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 30

• I like mine! I wouldn't change it. =D

link

Detail, link

2|0
    0|0
  • I am very content with my eyes.

They are dark brown, at first glance-- but in the sunlight an amber-orange is noticably in glow, while in other light (particularly when tears are in the equation) a musky green is evident.

My left is also slightly lighter than my right iris.

Instead of wishing for a different hue, why not discover all of the interesting, unique details that are hidden in your own eyes? Alteration of color through mood (as many people try to claim) is physically impossible, but different illuminations will capture different tints and encase them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose my eyes are nice enough for being brown, but I've always wanted dark blue eyes. :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love my dark brown eyes, but if I had to choose a different color they would be a lighter brown or hazel.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same color as Elizabeth Taylor's

- link

- link

- link

Natural Purple eyes!

1|1
    0|0
  • I've green eyes. But the price of that genetic condition, least for me, is that my skin is pale. So pale I burn like a vampire.

3|0
    0|0
  • mine are really blue,and I've always wanted green:(

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like my eye color :) I'm one.of the only people in my family who has hazel eyes. I wouldn't change it. people have a hard time deciding whether they are light brown or an olive green. (they are actually hazel). It depends on the lighting. But that's why I wouldn't change them. I like people guessing! :3

0|0
    0|0
  • i too have always wanted green eyes! my boyfriend has green eyes and I always compliment them! lol then he says I may have beautiful eyes but you have the beautiful face :) ha ha :P its cuuuuuute lol but I am content with my eyes, people compliment them, theyre a really light brown and change color, sometimes they look hazel, like when I wear certain colors or when I cry lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes, but I've always wanted green eyes, too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes. They're blue but sometimes they'll look more like green and sometimes they'll have a gray tint to them.(: Having natural purple or silver eyes would be awesome though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my eye color which is a medium brown and have a couple black dots in them like extra mini pupils lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Amber colored eyes. They're like molten gold in the sun.

2|0
    0|0
  • Green or gray, to me, always seemed most rare so those.

Lovely brown eyes here though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think mine are called amber? They're a honey color. I wouldn't change them :]

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanted green too :) Although sometimes people think my eyes are green they're actually brown but in certain lights they look very green...

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are light brown, and I don't want any other color :) I don't believe that blue/ green/ gray or whatever eye color are more beautiful than brown eyes.

3|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes, they're blue and change shades in different sunlight and I like the design in them, I've had someone say they look like snow flakes! Ha! The only thing I hate is that I have abnormally large pupils that only dilate in the sun so when I'm inside you can barely see the blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are a deep green color. I'm surprised by the number of people who like green eyes. I'd rather have blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have hazel/eyes, and I love them!, but sometimes I wish I had blue eyes, I think people with dark hair and blue eyes are stunning!

0|0
    0|0
  • Topaz, I think it'd look good with my skin tone :D

0|0
    0|0
  • blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my eyes! I would not change it! : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Green!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyes they are dark brown almost black from a distance but I think I could look nice with Hazel eyes, not blue or green I think I would look weird lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have green eyes I would never change them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish they were ice blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Green eyes I have hazel eyes but I wish they were more green.

0|0
    0|0
  • my eyes have a slight gray tint around the pupil and a forest green around the iris... I love My eyes no need to change them

1|0
    0|0