Going from black to blonde?

How to get from natural black to vanilla blond and still have healthy looking tresses after all that bleaching?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anytime you bleach your hair it's going to mess it up. It's bleach. If you get it professionally done it'd end up looking a lot better. And you could always buy stuff to keep your hair from being/looking damaged. If there's somewhere near you that sales salon hair products you could ask them what things you need and do it yourself. And if you do have one near you they have shampoo that turns your hair blond if the bleach doesn't do the trick. The one close to me is called Sally's. They sell everything you need to do it yourself. They have everything a salon would. I don't know if you have one. Could be called something else.

What Guys Said 3

• the world doesn't need anymore blondes

• First off, I'm a hairdresser, And I have had to do this many times, Use Blond Creme Pre-lightener from Loreal, And if that doesn't make it good enough for you then get a blond hair dye, When the dye wears off the color will still stick because the prelightener is blond. Problem solved.

• Natural black hair to that stage requires like 6times of bleaching process. I bleached my hair twice at a salon before and already my hair was like cotton candy.

• Well that's my advice, You can take it or leave it.

• If this is for you...a Blond Asian.. SMFH

What Girls Said 4

• Definitely go to a salon. They will probably want to take you in intervals of weeks. So week one, some lightening, week two, more lightening, etc.

They did that with Katy Perry when she dyed it from dark brown/black to Pink.

• i'm currently going to school for hair and make up. I would say slowly bleach your hair. That's what I did when I went from black to blond. One week I used power bleach and 40 vol deloper. I used loreal luo color PO2 and it came out white blond or vanilla blond. o and use a deep conditioner for 30 min after bleaching. and a moustrising conditioner and shampoo. I use morccian oil products. And I try to only wash my hair 2 times a week so the natural oils in your hair condition it more.

• Get highlights. Never go three shades above or below the shade you already have. Gradually work your way up and use what ralfore said. Get oil treatments to your hair too. Moroccan oil perhaps

• u are royally screwed.