Guys, do you like eyeliner on a girl?

If a girl wears eyeliner on the lower lids and a some eyeshadow (not too noticeable) on the top lid? Is this natural if all the foundation, bronzer and blush is cut out? Do you like it or dislike it?

Also, what kind of makeup do you like on a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I like it , but as you said , not too noticable ;-) not the emo-style ,14 year old , alice cooper eyes lol :p , I like make-upped girls when it's all just in normal range and not too much ( s oactually , I like make up when it's done good )

What Guys Said 4

• i don't even know what's an eyeliner

• eyeliners and eyeshadows are wicked ^^

they gogood with a black dress

• I don't dislike either, But with or without make up I prefer a girl to look natural.

• It depends on the girl. Post an example photo from google images or something.

What Girls Said 1

• God I see questions like these so often. As long as it isn't very obvious they don't care. All girls look better with some makeup on, no matter how beautiful. The key is to keep it natural looking.