Lips of the facial variety?

Guys, do you notice a girl's lips? Is it one of the first things you notice about a girl? Do you prefer larger or smaller? I'm a white girl with bigger lips and got made fun of when I was younger. JW if it's really gross or what

Most Helpful Guy

• On most people, they tend to look pretty much the same, so I don't notice. If they're like Estella Warren's link , then yes, they would be one of the first features you notice. I generally prefer a smallish mouth, with an upturned top lip - eg. the very lovely Elisha Cuthbert link

What Guys Said 3

• not really , but I prefer the smaller ones

• Yeah, I notice. My wife has big lips for a white girl.

I think its probably her best feature. _love_ them. Big lips are sexy.

• I don't notice details. I take in your entire face at once. All that matters is everything looks like it belongs. If it compliments the rest of your face, no big deal. I'm more drawn to the curves of your lips. If you have that Alicia Silverstone look, or whatever. I think I'd prefer larger over smaller. It's completely absurd to think I'd ever select a girl based on her lips though.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think they care that much. I've never had any complaints, and mine are pretty big. link I never got made fun of for them though.

• im white, and I have full lips. people tend to find them very very attractive. I'm sure you look just fine!=)

• i would think so. when you talk, you use your lips. when you drink/eat, your lips again. when you kiss, your lips. lips are so much of a part of everything, I would be surprised if he didn't notice

• I don't really like big full lips on guys, but I think on girls they look pretty good...

my upper lip is bigger than my bottom lip, its kind of funny...