Girls and guys, do like blonds or brunettes better?

Girls and guys, what do you find more attractive? Since most of the focus would be on blonds and brunets, do like blonds or brunets better? Or do you like blonds, brunets, and redheads equally depending on the person?

Also not including in the poll, but would you date someone just because they had a fine body? Or does the face come first or all bets or off? And why?

• Some cellulite is attractive
  • Cellulite isn't for me, I want a perfect 10.
  • I like blonds better
  • I like brunets better
  • I like blonds brunets and redheads, it all depends on the person.

Most Helpful Girl

• i chose D...i never found myself attracted to redheads, and I don't like guys who are too blond! but something between the brown and blond would be cool.

and I never date anyone just for his body...i might be attracted first or flirts, but never make it so serious as dating. it might happen that I DONT date some one for his bad body, but the other way around never happens :D

for me to date some1 fist is his personality, but if you want to know about the appearance, I prefer him to be handsome with OK body, than a great body and OK look.

• Ditto. It may be a little tempting some times, but I would never date someone for their body because sooner or later lips will meet lips or to be expected anyway and sorry but I couldn't do that with somebody who isn't attractive to me, no way.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm always attract to both and anywhere between. The man I'm with is gorgeous brunette(was blond when was kid), and I have jet black hair. I usually attract to facial feature first before hair color or body. But he must have a nice personality and a sense of humor. You can have the greatest body or the most dazing smile, but if you don't know how to make this woman laugh, you are not going to have a chance with me.

• I love brunettes, actually my boyfriend is a brunette right now :) He's gorgeous. I prefer a good face to a good body, especially eyes :) My boyfriend happens to have both :P

• Ditto, no girl right now, but same here!

• Hair color? Please. I'm attractive, funny, smart and have a rockin' bod for my age (48). If a man doesn't like that package, maybe he should look at guys instead. I do, however, know plenty of guys who make decisions about whether to date the opposite gender based solely on hair color. Can you say "shallow". Women don't seem to have those issues---hair, no hair---if he is smart and makes me laugh, we will be friends (if not more...)

• Hair color couldn't be bad or even missing enough to make me put my hands on a guy. I'd jump off a cliff first LOL.

• I like blondes and brunettes. Red heads though... IDK. I have yet to meet an cute red hair, or even one that has a personality that I fit with. I don't know why so little people like blondes though. I mean, some blond guys actually look good blond, and are really cool.

• I like either, it all depends. Me I'm attracted to their facial features first no matter what color hair. If they have a attractive face, the most special part, things move from there. I've heard some say they'd attract and go for someone because of their body features or even taking advantage of their wealth. Not for me I couldn't. The face is the most special part for me and I couldn't smooch with someone if their face didn't capture the butterfly's I want.

• If you're asking guys and girls, I'm assuming that you're asking the girls about the guys? If so, I generally like brunettes. However, I am dating a blond right now. He vaguely looks like Alexander Scarsgaard so he's kind of hot. Since 99% of the guys I've dated had dark hair, it almost feels taboo. I generally don't like red heads...guys or girls...especially girls that dye their hair red. It rarely looks realistic.

• True I was asking both. I'm either or as long as they are attractive to me. Red heads, when they are hot, they are HOT! When they are not... With red heads there isn't any in between, or at least that's what I've discovered. And correct most don't realize their hair actually matches their skin tone. Some can get away with coloring their hair and some don't look good at all.

• Equally attractive

• the guy I'm with now is a brunette but I'm generally attracted to blondes the most. I've never been attracted to a redheaded male except for Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) lol YUM!

• brunettes.

• I like them both as long as it looks good and isn't dyed but I will say that I like dark hair best.

• I like all colors but I don't think a blond guy would like me, so that's the only reason why I prefer brunettes. Redheads are cute but they never talk to me. Both face and body matter but face slightly more. I love a guy with nice eyes and lips.

• It's hard to tell what someone else is thinking though. I'm sure you've ran across quiet a few already that liked you a lot you just never knew that.

• All of the blond I've ever seen like girls who are either blond or lighter brunettes with light eyes. I'm complete opposite of a blond guy- very tan (naturally), dark brown eyes, jet black hair.

• I like dark guys. Dark hair and dark eyes. I'm a blond girl with blue eyes myself so I guess in my case opposites attract :)

• I'm equally attracted to both actually, it just depends on the person under the hair.

• It really depends on the guy...i like the redhair but I never saw a redhaired guy that was attractive but as the hair goes I like it...

• i prefer a great face than a body, I wouldn't date a guy just because he had a great body, its the face that I look all the time right ?!

• I like brunettes in general, but some blondes/redheads on occasion, depending on their personality.

• Ditto same here!

• It's more about the eyes for me anyway. I love brown eyes.

What Guys Said 1

• When I was in my 20's I was attracted to brunettes and not blonds at all. Now that I am in my mid 30's I have flipped. Much more attracted to blonds and not as much to brunettes. Of course these are just first impression things, it changes a lot when you actually meet them!

• It's always been a mix for me. I find one as hot as the other all depends on the babe.