What do people put on a Subway sandwich?

I have a question of the utmost important topic discussion and profound, and totally thought provoking to ask. What do people put on a subway sandwich? That is usually tastes good? what do you order. sorry I'm a rookie newbie subway customer so explique s'il vous plait!

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I get the chicken strips, on wheat bread toasted, with spinach, pepper jack cheese, and chipotle sauce. Sometimes, I mix it up a bit and get the same thing but with lettuce instead of spinach and italian dressing. I really love their meatball subs too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Chicken sub with extra lettuce,

cheddar and swiss cheese,

tomatos and onions,

on Parmesan Oregano bread.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I get chicken, with pizza sauce, lettuce, and tomato

they used to have soem kind of chicken/pizza sauce thing as an actual menu item but they took it off so I have to request that but its really good

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I get the Sweet Onion Teriyaki with Italian sauce instead of the one it comes with on Honey Oat bread. Oh, and no olives. :)

Now I want one. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very simple in subway, I just have cheese and red onion on a honey oat sub. ;)

Immense.

0|0
    0|0
  • The spicy italian on whole wheat with honey mustard sauce, lettuce, green peppers, and banana peppers.

0|0
    0|0