Girls what would you think?

Girls if you saw a dude with a straight up butt ugly woman, what would you think. Even though the guy maybe a good looking guy around an 8 (The reason I say I am an eight is because I am chubby so the body is not really there yet. Not like damn he is fat but still chubby).

Most Helpful Girl

• i agree with the first anonymous answer, the guy in question probably thinks he's better looking than he really is. I doubt he's an 8..so lets say the guy is more like a 6, if he's with a butt ugly girl it depends...if she dresses nicely and you can tell she tries to look cute but just isn't genetically gifted I'd think she probably has a great personality or he's truly in love. if she looks frumpy, dumpy or nerdy I'd think he's using her

What Girls Said 5

• Love is blind.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the guys appearance vs. the girl's.

You love who you love.

Relationships lie deeper than the surface.

• I would think that he's either deep; and looks for more than just looks or that he has some major flaws in his personality.

• I would guess he was tired of hot girls attitudes. He may have been friends with her first and loved her personality.

I know a couple like this. He thinks he's hot stuff. And I get Confused when I see her.

• If he's very good looking I'd probably think he's using her for sex or money or that she treats him like a god and feeds his ego.

If he's average or less I wouldn't think anything except that it's a normal relationship.

And if she's ugly with a sexy body, I think I'd also have my answer :P

• Being chubby and calling him an "8" seems pretty high to me. Surveys have shown that men grade themselves higher than reality and women grade themselves lower than reality.

What Guys Said 0