What to wear on a first dinner date?

I've never been on a real date before and I'm going with a guy I've known for about 4 years who's seen me in basically everything. I'm not one to dress up and I have no idea where we're going to eat because he won't tell me. Suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• A pretty dress with a pair of heels or nice flats. You can look through some of these for ideas if you want. link Have fun :)

What Guys Said 4

• A nice dress.

• What do you usually wear when you're going out with people? For example a family dinner or reunion?

More importantly, wear something you're comfortable in!

• Flaunt the cleavage. Sounds bad but a little Cleve and not too much makes a guy that tad more interested. Only because guys are pigs haha.

• Jeans and a t-shirt.

What Girls Said 2

• What the others said-a dress/heels or nice pants and a sweater.

Have fun!:)

• Exciting! Wear a casual dress or if you don't want to wear a dress; wear a nice pair of jeans a cardigan and some boots or flats. Wear your hair down and don't wear too much makeup, guys like girls that don't cake face.