How do I become more attractive?

How do I make guys want to date me?

I have never been on a date before and I feel that I am ready to start dating I will be 18 in 6 months. I feel that I am emotionally mature enough. I always get called ugly by guys and they don't even know me. I don't dress badly or anything and when I wear make-up I seem to only get compliments from other girls. I don't know what's wrong with me . What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• as my dad would tell me its not what you look like its how you carry yourself.theres this inner glow that's makes you attractive to anyone it will make a job hire you it will make someone fall head over heels for you..but it starts from the inside first when people know that you feel good inside they will want to be apart of that.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't 'do' anything. Folow your own road and you'll attract someone worthwhile.

The unworthwhile are the ones talking now. High school tends to be dominated by such people.

• be yourself!

you shouldn't change yourself or appearance to try and appease others. You need to be yourself and you will find someone that likes you for you.

• I'd need a picture to help you.

• No you don't (plus my question would be deleted). Could you just tell what kinds of things guys like physically in a girl? That would really help me.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure you're fine however if it will boost your esteem to change your presentation, I suggest getting the cutest hair cute there is. Layers always make the hair flow no matter how it's styled. Check out the latest fashion trends (leggings, rider boots, cute top, cute blazer/ jacket) and accessorize with earrings and a necklace. As far as makeup, eyeliner, mascara and a lip gloss that makes your lips pop and are irresistible.

You can do all this with little money at places like hair cuttery, H&M, forever 21, wet seal etc. Oh & The Devil wears Prada is a great movie as far as makeover transformations and the show What Nit to Wear.

• That would help and all except for the fact that wear school uniform and the nearest H&M is 5 hours away and the Wet Seal is and 1 hr away ( both other states) lol We do have a Forever 21 though and I already have short hair . I know you were just trying to help :) Great advice though! I could work with some of that.