Help with nerdy makeover?

Hi everyone!

Ive always been somewhat nerdy and shy so I'm kinda clueless when it comes to how to look attractive to guys.

I would really appreciate if you could give me a few tips to make me look better!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• it is so easy to look attractive and not just for guys - for everyone. the most important thing is to look healthy and fresh. always take good care about your hair, skin and nails. you don't have to spend hours in expencieve saloons - just make sure they are clean and in good condition. also your clothes should be always clean and they should fit you - never buy things that are smaller or larger than you are. my last advice is that you should be always friendly to everyone - both girls and guys. perfect behavior and nice personality improve every look. good luck

• well you're going towards getting nerdy guys since you're a nerd yourself,and well nerdy guys love zooey deschanel and other MPDG-s,so I'd go towards that look