Could you date a girl that is more hairy than you?

I was riding NYC train when this woman had the nerve to have a buttoned down shirt exposing her chest hairs. She even had a mustache, and came on the train proudly.

I heard someone blurt out "Ever heard of a shaver?" she quickly left the train embarrased.

So guys, can you date a girl hairier than you?

Lets just say she was very attractive looking, is this something you could get past? or are you somewhat superficial?

hairy in any way. legs, arm pit hairs any thing!

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is superficial. Let's say there was a very nice looking guy, tall, strong jaw, nice eyes, high cheekbones, but he had boobs that were bigger than yours. He's very handsome and very masculine, and in great shape, but he's a C cup. Hair on a woman's chest is not feminine. It would bother me. A mustache is more understandable because everyone has them, and they show up more on dark haired women, but I wouldn't approach a woman with hair on her lip. That's a deal breaker. She needs to take care of that.

I think you probably saw someone who wasn't really a woman.

• No, it was a real woman. I've seen plenty of women like this for some odd reason. maybe not with chest hairs, but with full blown mustaches.

• I knew a girl in high school who had hairs on her chest. I kind of liked her until I looked down her shirt. It was a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 4

• Now, I met a woman with a mustache.

And her daughter had one just like it.

I don't know. If I want a mustache I'll date a guy. (I'm bisexual)

Other than that it really doesn't bother me.

Body hair in other places I'm fine with. Legs, armpits, I don't really care.

• F*** no

• No way, she'd be a yeti.

• Hell no.

What Girls Said 2

• lol maybe she was participating in "No Shave November?" Who knows...

• That girl was probably on T and transitioning to be a guy. It's not as uncommon as you'd think.