Guys: Do you like girls with short hair?

This one is for the guys. Lots of girls get their hair cut and it ends up looking like something a guy would wear.

Are you into chicks with short hair (like guy short)?

E.g. hopexlovexdream.****journal.com/4963.html

(replace **** with live)

Personally, I think it's dirty, and girls saying "I cut it this way because I like it" is just a poor excuse for wanting to stand out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate short hair on girls. I always keep mine at least boob length or a little below because it makes me feel feminine. And I know lots of people say length of hair doesn't matter a whole lot, but I think subconciously it does. I get hit on 10x more than one of my girlfriends who is absolutel gorgeous, but has a really short boyish haircut.

What Girls Said 4

• I could never cut my hair that short because I have a young-looking face. If I just roll out of bed and go somewhere I can convince people I'm anywhere from 12-15 years old depending on how I talk and act. As soon as I act like myself it's obvious I'm 18. But a short cut would make me look even younger and I find the look fails on more people than it works for. But it does suit some girls, just not me. I have shoulder length curly hair and I like how I can do more things with it because it is long. Like today I curled it for a date so it looks an inch or two shorter. And there are all the possible updos I can do. I could only really wear my hair one or two ways if it were really short.

• I do cut my hair because I like it that way. I personally think short is cute (I love Emma watson's short hair). I've always wanted my hair to be long, and my hair grows very fast so it'd be fairly easy, but long hair is really hard for me to deal with and I don't have the patience to wait for it to reach a center length to get the style I want . When I can just cut it short and get a new style then. If that makes any sense

Ex. this is what my hair looks like now link

When I had my hair cut like that some of my guy friends had longer hair than me. Having short hair doesn't have to make you look like a dude...

• Lol, no it doesn't. But it doesn't mean that you don't. The hair you linked is totally fine. It's just the guy cuts that give me the chills.

• uhh I've had a pixie cut and have a bowl cut at the moment,and I didn't do it to stand out,i did it cause taking care of long hair is a bitch and short hair is more versatile.

• First off, it depends how short and the structure of the girls face. My hair is short and black, a little above my shoulders, sort of hugging my jaw area. My Boyfriend loves it. I add a lot of body to it, and it looks very neat and healthy. Sometimes I slightly flare it as a style. I model part-time and they want me to cut my hair even shorter. Really, it depends. A boyish cut is not my style, but a short girlie pixie cut is very glamorous.

What Guys Said 6

• I like short hair, if she has the facial features for it. It usually suits those with unique, more defined facial features, I think. Either way, hair doesn't play too great a role in attractiveness. I'd rather assess their raw features. If a girl needs hair styled in a certain way to look attractive, then she's not attractive.

• I prefer longer hair, but if a girl is hot enough she can pull it off.

• I hate short hair on girls, makes them totally unattractive, no matter how they looked before..

• Depends on the girl. Some girls can make short hair work and others can't. I don't mind it as long as it works with the girl and makes her look good. If it makes her look like a guy then not so much so...

• I don't like really short hair

currently listening to the song "Rabiosa" and the hair shakira has in the video is cute and playful

• I prefer long hair but it's not going to be the deciding factor...