What do you think of long sideswept bangs?

link

like these. Thinking of getting them. My hair is very long but I want something to spice up my face.

Most Helpful Girl

• Side swept bangs are cute but they aren't for everyone, I recently had my hair styled and cut to have layers and bags yesterday but mine are not side side swept. When you go to the hairstylist, bring a few pictures of some hair styles, most likely she will know what looks good with your face - trust me. If they ask you with a concerned look "Are you sure?" take some thought and listen to their input; they are not there to insult you.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I like bangs of all kinds. They make women stand out and can express whatever emotion you want, and you can be so creative. I wish guys had the freedom you do with your heair style

• I like it, but I think it suits some women more than others...

• I dig it.

What Girls Said 7

• i like them,in most cases,but I prefer regular schoolgirl bangs

• They're cool- but you do need a certain shape of face to pull them off.

• I like it.

• My hair style is basically that now just with longer bangs

I like it, it suits a lot of people.

• i don't like them

• I like it a lot...

• I think they are really pretty but only someone with a big forehead can pull it off. My forehead is smalls so my stylist won't cut my hair that way. but if you can pull it off, it's gorgeous

• That makes sense. I have a long forehead, high cheekbones and a wider face, but a narrow chin. It's like a heart shape basically. I used to have them and they grew out, but I feel like my face needs some more definition.

• i think with your shape, it'll look great