What eye color do you prefer on your significant other?

I usually prefer a deep blue but my boyfriends eyes are light brown with some green. They're beautiful. Especially on him. Matches him perfectly. What eye color do you prefer?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer bright blue: link

Otherwise, anything but: link

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol. His eyes are beautiful!

• Haha. Tell me about it. Every time I see this picture, I'm become totally zoned out from the real world and I feel like I'd drowning! They are so beautiful, if only I had these :( . And thanks for BA!

• So true! And no problem(: I liked this one best.

What Guys Said 3

• It doesn't really matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention to a small detail like that. I kinda like the reptilian eyes (not contacts) that some girls have. However, it's a thin line between sexy and scary like the reptiles that David Icke talked about. .

0|0
    0|0
  • link I like my brown eyed girls... I have blue-green eyes and find other people with blue or green eyes not as interesting... I've always been more attracted to girls with dark eyes, dark hair, and tan skin. I guess it's a little of you want what you don't got.

1|0
    0|0
    • something like this?

link

• Show All
    • Yeah...she's super gorgeous *.*

• No doubt! =P Then the stuff in the movie... Throw in the musical talent singing/acoustic guitar (my second favorite instrument), she's a book worm (book store owner), all the warm caring stuff... *drools* She would would have my soul. hahaha =P

What Girls Said 6

• i don't have a preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • green eyes are lovely but I don't really are either way

0|0
    0|0
  • green or really dark brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Lolz well the eyes I prefer on them would depend who I'm into at the moment dark brown eyes murder all other colors..and I don't think that's ever changing =D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have such a weakness for blue eyes yet I find them to be the most intimidating however... I kind of don't care for eye color.

1|0
    0|0