If a boy is cute enough, will a girl make an exception if he is under 6 foot tall?

Even though girls prefer tall boys when given choice...

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a guy even if he was really short. The guy I asked to prom one year was about 5'3 and I'm 5'0. He was an amazing date and it was nice that I got to wear flats as my girlfriends struggled with their heels. And as for the whole appearances thing, he was a bit chubby too but he still got lots of dates because of his amazing personality. He was the life of the party and a perfect gentleman all at once. He went to 3 proms the year that I went with him, two of those the girls asked him to :)

What Girls Said 10

• You have that backwards. Personally, I would be making an exception if I were to date a guy OVER 6 foot tall. Short guys ftw.

• Lolz well I completly disagree with the saying that all girls prefer tall men and only the ugly ones will date short guys...I find that I tend to like guys who are more directly my height, or shorter then me, there are lots of girls who will do the same..sure most girls like it if she can look up to the guy but it doesn't always really matter x.x...or at least that's my opinion at least!

• I'm currently dating a guy who is 5'8 (though I think he may be a bit shorter haha) and I'm 5'7.

It's not about making exceptions, height is not a pre-requisite. I was dating a guy who was two inches shorter than me at the beginning of the year. No big deal as long as I like you :)

• In my opinion a guy doesn't need to be 6 ft tall to be attractive.

• bloody height again

• Yes.

• Yes. I prefer tall guys but I've seen some good looking men that are short.

• I'd be lying if I said I didn't prefer him to be over 6' but as long as he is taller then me then its fine. I know that for me personally its just a matter of feeling "protected" by a guy so if he's under 6' but makes up for it in his body type then I would probably still find him (physically) attractive. Granted, the most important thing is his personality, if I had to choose between a tall man that acted like a douche and a short man that was a gentlemen and could make me laugh and make me feel comfortable, the height wouldn't be an issue at all.

• 6 feet? I'd be happy with 5'6

• Yes, I like my men to be taller than me if I were to wear 4" heels; I am 5'7 without heels.

What Guys Said 1

• 5'11 or 5'10 is short now?