Would you date a girl this big?

OK. You're a thin/average guy..you're 6'0"-6'2" and some where between 150-170lbs

Would you find a girl who is 5'4"-5'5" 125-135lbs too close to your weight and therefore not be comfortable dating her? even if she's not really fat just a kinda curvy? Would this be too big for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• So you are asking if a skinny guy will like a big woman?

A taller skinny guy is about equal to a shorter fatter girl on the dating attractiveness scale by gender preference.

They might date each other.

Just remember, normally, overall a guy will not chase after a bigger girl just as a normal girl will not normally chase after a skinnier guy.

also, to straight forward answer your question. I would not date the girl. I am slightly bigger than the "skinny" guy

• I agree with that...I'm asking if a guy who is considered lean/toned(not too skinny but still thin) by male standards would feel uncomfortable with a women who is considered average/curvy by female standards? he is taller than her and has, at the very least, 35 lbs on her? I think it's okay but I'm not sure if this is enough of a weight difference for him to feel dominant. Idk.

• I do not know if it is as much about dominance as it is about how sexy the girl is. If the girl is not sexy, he will not have sex with her.

Look at it this way, many guys love giant big woman. It is like a fetish. Can they dominate them? Hell no.

For guys, it is not really about dominance. It is simply about if he finds the girl sexy. I am just pointing out that guys will not find the girl you described sexy all the time.

What Guys Said 5

• That is a skinny skinny man. My brother in law is 5"9 and 190lbs and he's not fat or built. He's very athletic and trim.

• I'm just guessing his weight lol he may be a little more or a little less. He's lean/thin but still fit.

• Oh, my freakin gawd.

Yeah, TOTALLY. Just like how every guy that is 5'11'' and below does not even count. You have standards, we have standards.

• guys below 5'11" inches do count but I have a specific person in mind..that's why I asked this question.

• If you have decent muscle mass/shape, then that weight is fine.

• k, thanks!

• Oh yeah, prefer my girls around that height and size. Height's not a big deal unless she's really short, and if she's lighter than that weight she probably has no t*ts, ass or hips.

• That's fine. Nothing wrong with that at all

• I don't know..

What Girls Said 1

• They are both skinny, shouldn't be a problem women tend to naturally have more body fat than men. It's more about how you look carrying your weight than the actual number itself.

• yeah, that's how I feel too. I'd be comfortable with him, just not sure if he'd be comfortable with me. I always see thin guys with suuuupppppeerrrr thin girls and I wouldn't want him to feel "unmanly" because he doesn't have but maybe 30-60lbs on me.

• He is really really skinny lol. There aren't a ton of 0 size jean girls out there. I would say don't worry about it if you think this guy likes you then he obviously doesn't care.