What do guys think of the preppy look on girls?

girls who wear things like button-downs, sweaters, chinos, blazers, sperry's, loafers, things like that...(since I can't post a link check out sadie judes pictures on tumblr) I can't explain but think like ivy look if you know what I mean

stuff like that...if not what do you like the best? thanks!

btw when I say preppy I don't mean abercrombie hollister, I don't understand why that's associated with preppy, I don't mean like snobby girlie look I mean like the ivy college look it's hard to explain
go to google images and just type in tommy hilfiger ads or ralph lauren ivy and you'll see what I mean

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm preppy and I love preppy girls.

What Guys Said 5

• i think its cool- but it looks kinda- idk? elitist?

• I think it's attractive, especially the Ralph Lauren stuff, but I'd be hesitant to approach a girl dressed like that because it does sorta give off a country-club-spoiled-rich-kid vibe.

• Here's a thought. Go to Google images here ---> images.google.com and try searching for something until you see the right pics. Then tell us what you put in the search bar so we can do the same.

• Ok yeah I see what your saying, better, but ralph lauren is definitely still preppy.

• Honestly anyone can look however they damn well please. Don't care too much what a girl wears, but I don't really care for the preppy look too much. If she looks like she shops at hollister and abercrombie and nowhere else, then that's just annoying. Their are a million girls like that. I prefer more grungy look.

What Girls Said 0