What's your opinion on girls with pale skin?

What's your opinion on girls with pale skin? Like really pale.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say pale and freckles = marriage material.

What Guys Said 14

• I have nothing against them or any distaste either, I'm attracted to white females so it all depends on their face to me.

• I don't care about skin color.

• xD. please don't say youve been fooled by the whole tan equals beauty thing. pale is fine lol.

• Well everyone makes fun of me lol so apparently it's considered beauty.

• My teachers in Florida called me albino lol, people used to say I blended in with the walls, brothers, parents, friends. Pretty much everyone including this guy at the checkout who asked me if I was albino.

• oh. wow. well. I suppose its because you live in Florida! come up north and no one will notice a thing lol.

• Yes I love pale skin.

• definitely! girls with pale skin have the potential to be just as hot or hotter than tan girls.. just depends on their other features!

Bella from Twilight is smokin imo

• I think it looks good on some girls

• Tan please. Jk, it looks mesmerizing.

• Depends on the girl it looks good on some ehhhh on others

• I love pale girls

• I have a thing for pale girls, really, pale skin transcends normal feminine beauty in my opinion.

• I think pale skin can be very attractive.

• I like pale better than tan.

• Turnoff.

• It's pale... Some guys love it some guys don't. It's not my preference, but I know some guys that prefer it. Each guy has their own preferences.

• you tried a nice technique answering this question...i like what you did there...

What Girls Said 4

• Not a guy...but from my outside perspective...it depends on the actual girls looks...

if she is unattractive to the guy...odds are the skin color is going to be too.

if she is attractive to the guy...odds are the skin color is going to be too.

link beautiful pale woman...

• I'm on that boat and it depends on the guy. being super white and not looking like a girl who just rolled in some dorritos and is orange AF, makes guys say I appear more real and have natural beauty, even when I wear some make up! Clear white skin IMO, is really pretty (:

• Not only guys like girls so from a girls perspective...it's f.u.c.k.i.n.g sexy :)

• I have been wondering this too... ha ha I have been nocturnal for a long time now, and basically have no pigment in my skin, except my legs are tan... but whatever... really I think guys just like even skin tone, healthy looking, and no marks, acne/acne scars... healthy is hot:) and of course that means getting out for a little sun...