Would you still date a person you aren't physically attracted to?

Say your boyfriend or girlfriend gained a lot of weight. Would you still be with them or dismiss them?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was already with them, I would never leave them over them gaining some weight. I would urge them to try living a healthier lifestyle.

If I didn't know them, I don't think I could date someone physically unattractive to me. It's just unfair for both parties.

• Thats actually the most ideal way to solve an issue like such. I feel that couples who work as teams should both live a healthy lifetsyle in order for one or the other to be motivated,

What Guys Said 2

• When I like someone the physical attraction usually comes later.

• Depends how long I've been together with her.

If long enough I'd help her to get back in shape.

If not long enough I'd dump her.

• How long is long enough for you?

• I don't know, I should rather say how close we are to each other, if closer my support is greater, if more distant then also more I let her to handle her own problems.

If we are in a serious relationship I'm more likely to help but if just dating then it's the other scenario!

It's not really a black and white line when I support and when I leave but I hope you got the idea!

• Ok I get you. Makes sense...

What Girls Said 1

• We all get older, fatter, and uglier to some extent so God help us all if we're too picky like that.