Do girls think scars are attractive on guys?

I have this scar to the left of the abs that is only about an inch long but kind of noticeable. There is also a slightly larger one on my right arm. I got both of the scars in one of my worse quad crashes a few years ago. I just want to know if girls are turned on by scars or if they dislike them haha. Please let me know!

Updates:
Thanks guys ha ha keep the answers coming!
For the record my scars don't bother me at all ha ha I could care less this is just some stupid question I randomly thought of. Thanks!

1|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• To me scars are just well...scars. They aren't a "turn on" or "off" to me lol. Some girls think they're hot though- even if I don't really understand why fully.:p

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly, if someone isn't/is interested in you just because of your scars, I would consider them shallow.

Scars, to me, are just things that reflect events in our lives. Personally, I wouldn't put too much thought into someone's scars. Perhaps I'd notice them, but I probably wouldn't ponder them too much; I'd just be making an observation.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your answer its not that I have problems with it its just some stupid little thing I thought of and wanted to ask ha ha but thanks

• Honestly, I think they give guys a sense of badassedness. (is that a word?) It makes them look tough, so I find them attractive. But if a guy doesn't have any, it's not a turn-off. I hope that makes sense, ha ha :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Scars don't really have much against me but like dlO_olb said, they have interesting stories behind them.

0|0
    0|0
  • How did you get the scars?

I wanna know :3 ooh damnn!

Well its not like a bad thing

I have a scar on my right arm

and its an inch :O , I got it from being stabbed:P

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm.. well, not really, but they're interesting because some scars have really awesome stories attached to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • not as much as the scars I like, but the stories.. if they have a good story behind them, then that's great

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think its attractive on girls ?

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like f***ing you already!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I have a lot of scars, I'm practically a cutting board.

I have one on the top of my head from when I fell 30 feet off a cliff, it resulted in the loss of hearing in my right ear.

I have a scar on my right arm about two inches long, that's all thanks to my sister's nails.

I have a large scar in the same arm by my elbow from a nasty skateboard WaveBoard ( link accident when on a Beach trip.

I have a 1 inch scar on my left cheek from a bicycle accident, the handlebar went through my cheek when my friend crashed into me.

A "hole" on my right shin from when a pocket bike burned through my leg.

That's all I can remember currently.

But other than that I've never received a comment on my appearance in my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think my wife finds my scars "attractive" but I have so many of them she accepts them as fact. I have had a lot of surgery in my lifetime and I'm ashamed of it all. I guess she tries not to notice or it's part of me and therefore it's acceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so, I got mine from wrestling a mutant bear-shark-lion hybrid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does everything have to be a turn off or on? Wth

0|0
    0|0
    • ? Just a question dude. Don't like it? Go find a different one

• I had a question too? Why you mad?

• Im not man. Just seemed like you were criticizing my question. If you weren't, great whatever dude haha