What shampoo and conditioner do you like to use and why?

I like to try new shampoos and things so what is your favorite shampoo and conditioner. I personally like Biolage by Matrix, I don't get it often but it does wonders to hair!

Most Helpful Girl

• I go all hippie style, haha.

To wash I use Dr. Bronner's liquid hemp castile soap in almond scent: link , and these liquid castile soaps are great because you can use them for like half a million different things, haha. It's kinda spendy but it's worth it because it lasts forever and a little goes a LONG way. I also have a small rose-scented bottle that I switch it up with on occasion. All kinds of good scents.

To condition I use Hask henna and placenta treatments: link , but there's one with olive oil now that I really want to try too: link . I also use a little of their leave-in treatment on occasion: link .

What Guys Said 3

• I used Nivea for Men Active 3. It's a 3 in one shampoo, shaving cream, and bodywash. No conditioner. I like the convenience =)

• Bumble and Bumble

• Head and Shoulders 2-in-1. I get dandruff if I use other kinds.

What Girls Said 8

• I like Aveda Blue Malva. You can pick it up at most drug stores. If not ordering online is always good.

Link (delete spaces): h t t p://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mGmt91h9wRg/TJFfDeAJucI/AAAAAAAAADA/hBMt-casCmk/s1600/Aveda_Blue_malva-thumb-430x336-83056.jpg

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration.

It makes my hair soft, it smells absolutely delicious, and it's cheap. What more do you need, haha

• Tresemme

• Cherry Blossom Ginseng conditioner and Morrocan Argan Oil renewing treatment from Organix. I don't use shampoo since it dries out my hair.

• Pantene ProV-Relaxed and natural.Its great for curly hair.

• moroccian oil moisture shampoo and conditioner and then the oil treatment and glimmer shine wile its still wet and then let it air dry and flat iorn it with moriccian oil hair spray which is super light. I have bleahed blond hair so it workes to keep my hair perfect.

• Definitely Herbal Essences Drama Clean! It makes your hair literally feel clean and super soft!

• I use the l'oreal sulfate free stuff. And I looove it :) It makes my hair way soft