Girls do you wear sliver hoop earrings?

For some reason sliver hoop earrings turn me on, do you wear them. I suggest you wear them if you want to get a guys attention.

0|0
17|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I'm not a fan, lol. Not really my style anyway. I have my ears gauged anyway, so the only way I could wear them is to slip them in under my plugs. But I don't like the way that looks on me, so if I'm gonna wear other earrings with them, they're usually a kind that dangle.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I wear them a lot actually, almost every day. Does it matter what size? Because I have some that are like 1.5 inch circles, which are my smallest, and probably 4+ inch are my biggest, and I have a few in between.

0|2
    0|0
  • ahaha I do wear these hoop earring I really like a lot. but they're not necessarily "silver"

how big of hoop earrings are you talking about?

my hoop earrings are not one of those big ones(like those thin types if you know what I mean) and they're not small either. they're medium ... it has like colorful stones around it which makes it look more classy and it actually does make me look more attractive I guess ... earrings match me a lot especially for my facial structure and features

0|1
    0|0
  • I have some, but I don't wear them very often.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. haven't got my ears pierced.

0|1
    0|1
  • I used to. I went through a phase of just wearing big hoop earrings and ended up buying so many pairs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to wear them,but I don't anymore because I don't feel like it...and I STILL get attention from guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • no,i don't wear earrings at all,and even if I did,i'm scared of those hoop things,i don't even wanna think about what happens if they get stuck on something

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha sometimes. I like more earthy stuff though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear silver, and I'm not a fan of big earrings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every girl should have a pair of them. And not just silver, but gold, rose gold, white gold, and any color they are available in. :) they complete any outfit. And they come in small simple ones to hella big bold ones!

0|0
    1|0
  • No, they're too extra.

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha. rarely...

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like wearing earrings or any other jewelry...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. Not huge ones but medium sized ones. What's so hot about them?

0|0
    0|0
  • i own a pair and I don't wear them often. I do not want my ears to get saggy and gross. they also hurt my ears so when I do wear them it's for a short time!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm too concerned about having sagging ears.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.