Ladies Does The Clothing Really Matter?

Do Y'all Find Guys With Expensive Clothing(GUCCI, POLO,RUGBY,ETC) More Attractive Then Guys With Unknown Name Brand Clothing. I don't really like name brand clothing but I do try my best to look clean.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really... Guys in fancy designer clothes tend to look gay to me actually... Basically, I like to see that the guy cares about his hygiene, and makes an effort to wear something nice and appropriate for the occasion. Oh, and matching clothes is a plus... ;)

What Girls Said 14

• If it looks good on you I don't care what brand it is.

• His cloths make no difference to me. I like the man inside the cloths. If you out a guy who wears cloths from a vintage store in name brand cloths I would still like him if he was nice, funny, sincere, and respectful.

• I know a lot of other females (& guys too) back at home, mainly my high school peers, who were very materialistic & stuck-up because they cared so much about what other people wore. I often got picked on because I could never afford designer clothes. It annoyed me so much.

But no, I really don't care. This isn't really the right mindset but sometimes I think guys who always wear designer clothes are materialistic, not always though.

• No, brand does not matter to me. As long as you have quality clothing that looks nice on you, then you're good.

• i don't really check that when meeting someone,as long as you look decent and show your personality if possible-you're good.

• I don't buy name brand stuff so I think it would be weird if my boyfriend did lol. Not more attractive imo, just worse with their money.:p

• No. Doesn't matter.

• I don't care about brand. It's about your character and the way you take care of yourself. There are a lot of brands out there that are not expensive, yet look nice on a guy.

• IDC about name brands. I personally like everything. Except for guys who dress in basketball shorts and tshirts everyday.

• If he wears name brand occasionally that's fine but when a guy is all about what he wears I'm less likely to talk to him.

• name brand or not I really don't care but I do have to say I'm not a fan of when guys wear their pants half way down their butt.

• F--- brandnames. clothes don't make people look good. people make clothes look good.

• Agree 100%

I wear the clothing, the clothing don't wear me.

So no, brand clothes do not matter at all. And hey you may get some humble points :)

• It doesn't matter at all to me.

• Nope. As long as you have excellent hygiene then you will be fine.

What Guys Said 2

• If someone wants me to walk around with their logo on my clothing, they better be paying me.

• so why do women say style matters?

• Women use their sense of style as a way to show power and control over other females. Much like a male peacock uses his feathers... It is a way to show to another girl that she's more powerful than them. However, girls think that it's because it attracts the guys.

• Style and wearing logos are not the same thing. In fact, to me they are not possible at the same time.