What makes a guy fashionable to you?

To all those girls who are interested in fashion or likes a guy to make an effort...what sort of style does a guy have to have for you to turn your head?

For me I love the whole preppy look-chinos,retro t-shirts,blazers oh and the trilby hats look good too!

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider a guy fashionable if he has his own put together look. He looks like he puts effort into his appearance. I like it simple and laid back. My friend is really good at this. He'll wear a white shirt some khaki's and brown shoes and look good w/o having to do anything out there.

I also like lookin' at emo/ scene guys I love their style lol.

What Guys Said 1

• I wear preppy clothes and I always get lots of compliments

What Girls Said 4

• link

Throw in a snapback and some jordans and I'll be in love. Or link

I hate the term, but a guy with "swag" is so hot to me, and it just makes me die.

• typically, when a guy wears more fitted/tailored clothing... suit/tie/vest... a layered kind of look. I can appreciate a fashionable guy...but I much prefer it when guys don't look fashionable lol. I like it when guys dress simply.

• Anything vintage will catch my eye...but I like a jeans and T-shirt kind of guy

• I'm really into preppy "Abercrombie && Fitch Guy" Or "Hollister" Type... to me it's really attractive.