If your boyfriend has long hair?

Is it okay for you that your boyfriend has long hair like girl or your girlfriend has short hair like guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair is cute and if he liked me, *looks both ways* ah that's hot! all the longies at my school are pot heads or taken.

The pair would be cute :) short and long, sounds cool.

What Girls Said 13

• It wouldn't really matter. These days long hair isn't JUST for girls and short hair isn't JUST for guys. As long as the person is comfortable then that's fine by me!

• I wouldn't care, I like long hair. I know this guy with awesome wavy hair that's shoulder length. He look so good every time he wears it in a ponytail *.*

• Yesh

• yes.

• As long as his hair isn't past the shoulders. That could be a sign that he thinks he is prettier than me XD lol

• :) Depending on the guy I would say long hair can be pretty attractive. I know a lot of females with short hair and I find it pretty attractive. I also have a friend who finds long hair on a guy really sexy. So I say, yes it is definitely okay.

• yes y would it not be

• Well I mean, I'm not usually attracted to it. And I don't think it looks good. So probably not.

• not opposed to long hair...but I don't find it all that attractive... I think shoulder-length is the longest that I can find it cute on a guy.

• I don't really like long hair on guys.

• Long hair, ohemgee, I love it on guys. I'm okay with any length or style. But I prefer long curly hair :D

• its ok

I find guys with long hair attractive!

• i don't like long hair on guys. I would prefer he cuts it

• Ok, that's your opinion, but what if your Boyfriend has longhair like you?

What Guys Said 1

• woman should have short hair. but only in the pubic regions.