Does anyone else hate shopping for clothes?

I hate shopping for clothes, jackets pants anything

Whenever I go shopping for them I feel so insecure and my self esteem hits rock bottom, and no I'm not fat or out of shape

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel exactly the same. I don't like any type of clothes shopping. It takes too long to find stuff I like. I have no sense of "style." I just like to be comfortable. I don't like shoe shopping either. It' s annoying. Why are there so many different brands and prices and styles? I like to keep it simple. One pair of black shoes. They match with everything. Why do shoes come in a combo of red, white and blue? what if I have a purple shirt, or a green shirt, or orange shirt? Why should I have a pair of shoes to match every outfitt? That takes up too much space! Like I said keep it simple...hmmm this question makes me want to ask a question of my own...

What Girls Said 7

• Sales are fun...but otherwise shopping can be blah...especially if you haven't found anything you liked and are waiting on a friend who's trying stuff in the dressing room...

• I don't find it fun shopping for clothes, (I must be part of the minority) lol. Its a hassle for me to try things on.

• can't say I do.

• I hate shopping when I don't have money or if I have money but the styles suck!

• I hate shopping for clothes. It's such a chore. I don't know why so many women love it.

• I hate shopping. I don't have the patience for it and I don't understand the idea of going round and round looking for clothes.

• My estrogen, vagina, and breast would make it seem that I love shopping but not really.

It's ok.

What Guys Said 8

• by myself, yes, but if some women go with me, it's great fun. Plus I get to show off my body without being obvious about it.

• I find it frustrating. I know what I want in my mind, and I go out, and can't find it except in super high end brands. and its not that I want super high quality, its just design. Things that would not cost more to make. I sometimes get the feeling that basically - apart from some youth/fashion brands that seem to rarely carry tall sizes -everything is made for fat slobs, unless its expensive. Bah.

• I actually like shopping... It can be fun.

• You mean there are people out there who actually LIKE it?

• I just find the entire experience a nuisance

• I love shopping for clothes I just don't like doing it a lot.

• ilove shoping for clothes and shoes :P I love trying new looks and new styles

• Yeah I feel sort of the same too, I feel like I can't breath in clothing stores, hate shopping