Why is creepy ugly?

Why do some but not all people equate ugly with being creepy ? for men and women.

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all creeps are ugly and not all uglies are creeks. The moment they become creeps is when they somehow make me feel uncomfortable. If they don't bother me or pay attention to me then there's no problemo.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe because they have been hurt before.

0|2
    0|0
  • i think creepy is cute lol its out of the normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe most ugly people don't end up developing proper social skills so they end up becoming weirdos.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think guys see creeps as a pretty girl who they had sex with but won't leave them alone and vice versa

0|0
    0|0
  • Really? When I think of a stereotypical creeper, I think of a guy who is attractive, but slimy.

0|0
    0|0
  • huh? They aren't always ugly...some creeps are cute but still creepy

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• How do people especially girls feel justified associating people as creeps creeps based on their age?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because many people specifically girls are passive when it comes to the opposite gender and are not good at rejecting people and placing them in the friend zone. They don't want to hurt the person feelings and as a result they tumble down a hole as the person keeps advancing on them when they do not want that to happen. That scares them because they are not interested, but it is a self created problem for the most part due to not being assertive.

0|3
    0|0