How to enhance your femininity and girl parts?

anyone know how to enhance girl parts (curves) and make them large by natural means?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can add shape to your body with weight/resistance training but you must not be eating too little calories. Shaping your body with weights requires a calorie surplus, not a calorie deficit, and you will have to lift heavy.

As far as your boobs go you can't make them bigger, but you can build your chest muscles up to naturally push them out more and make them appear firmer, perkier, and stand out more.

• thank you for answering.. to add up more calories .. would you like to recommend me something..?

• yeah sure.. :)

• yeah sure.. :)

add me up :)

What Guys Said 2

• Actually breasts can be naturally increased with beer. Yup, beer drinking women have increased their bust size as large as a full cup. Used in the brewing of beer, hops contain a potent phytoestrogen called 8-prenylnaringenin which has 0.2-20% the potency of estradiol, the main human estrogen. link So bottoms up girls. :D

• Didn't say she should start drinking now. I just added it because WeaponZero stated there is no known natural breast remedy. I didn't want to comment on his comment so I made my own.

• @kermit - yeah that's alright.. its fine. :)

@Shameneyes- yes, I am under 18 :)

• Eating.

• yeah , I got your point .. :) thanks for answering :)

What Girls Said 5

• Victoria secret has some jeans that have butt pads in them. They also have push-up bras. But not sure what "parts" you're talking about.

• @SkinnyG - I'm talking about boobs. my ass is perfect lol :) btw,thanks for answering.

• Lol. Padded bra...unless you're talking about actually making your boobs bigger. Did you google it? Outside of a boob job you're probably S.O.L.

• Massaging can incease the blood circulation and cause some growth. It doesn't hurt to try. Clothing patterns can also help with enlarging the appearance of anything you want to look larger.

• yeah.. I heard about it. It increases the blood circulation.. thanks for answering.

• worokout.

• thanks for answering :)

• You can't, your proportions are genetic.

• nah.. it is not genetic.. it is all because I am underweight and do not eat enough.. I just need calories for the enlagement but I want to know what else I can do more...:)

thanks for answering.

• If you are underweight and don't eat enough you probably should just try eating...more. But try to eat healthy calories not just load up on junk food and fast food (though that sure will put weight on). Speak to a nutritionist. But even still, some skinny girls have big boobs in proportion to their body while some heavy girls have small boobs in proportion to their body, same goes for butts and hips, the amount of weight distributed in those areas is genetic.

• yeah that's right.. I should eat more.. :)

• gain weight. all boobs and an ass are is fat.

• the problem is I am underweight. do you have some tips..?

• not sure. I'm underweight as well and love being skinny even if I have no curves. I guess jsut eat and sit around all day

• ahh.. that's the problem I can't sit around for the whole day.. cause preparing for IIT-JEE and medical..

may be I will do that after I got selected. :) thanks for answering. :)