Why do so many girls think Uggs are cute?

They are ugly. They look like something a caveman killed and turned it into boots. Uggs are not even meant for fashion. They look so unfeminine also. Not to mention they cause problems for your back. Why would anybody wear something that looks ugly, and is uncofomfortable, and can lead to back problems?

Most Helpful Girl

• They are shapeless, and ugly..

What Girls Said 14

• I don't think they're cute, they're called UGgs for a reason. I've never heard that they cause problems for your back. Unless its proven, that doesn't sound right to me.

• Depending on the outfit the girl is wearing, I think they look cute not to mention very comfortable.

• thery're comfortable and warm as hell. I'd never have bought a pair, but after my aunt got me some for my birthday, I've worn them every winter.

• Because different people think that different things are cute. Why are there guys that like to wear their pants halfway down their a**? And Uggs cause back problem because of the lack of arch support, how many other shoes have the same problem? skater shoes have no arch neither do flats and flip flops. That article on yahoo also said "she is wearing her Uggs once more after being fitted with custom padding to support her arches. She is also currently pain free." So some girls wear Uggs because THEY think its cute and find them warm and comfortable so what's wrong with that?

• idk. I f***ing hate them.

• Normally ugly yes, got to agree. My friends find them comfertable and warm and are actually under the illustion that their Uggs are cool, or worse, their Fuggs (fake Uggs) since a lot of girls won't drop the $250 for real ones. However, some of the special order ones are prettty awesome. Like I have a pair of just under the knee black leather ones that look like the standard army issue boots of the 90's.

• who the hell knows? hamlet would have more trouble answering that than ''to be or not to be?''

• I personally don't care for them.

To each is their own.

• uncomfortable? They are very comfortable, which I think is the main reason most girls wear them. If high heels were that comfortable we'd wear them all day too

• haha good question...I don't know ha ha I only wear mine when I go to Alaska cause the are REALLY warm

• honestly I wear my tennis shoes like everyday...so when I can wear uggs I DO...so damn comfy!

• They don't cause back problems...would you give us a source for that?

They aren't cute, but they are very comfortable.

I don't wear the Classic ones, I wear a different style, they are much tighter looking and not puffy or thick.

• link

This is from Yahoo, they do cause problems

• they are warm, comfy and did you ever think how bad heels are for your back? no they aren't the cutest shoes but they don't deserve this much hate! I think they are perfectly fine on a cold winter day every now and then. but I do admit some people wear them every day all year and I think in the summer they are dumb.

• How can they be cofortable if they cause back problems? And I know heels are bad, but you don't need to wear heels. Wear sneaekers, or other warm boots.

• the back problems are more long term just like tanning yes it may be comfy now but you end up with skin cancer get what I mean? and sneakers aren't warm and to be honest most boots that aren't like snowboots (they ugly 2) aren't either. plus a lot of boots that aren't uggs are too dressy. uggs you can just throw on a tshirt and jeans and hoodie it will look ok

• Maybe they're comfortable. I think they're ugly too.

• They can't be comfortable, they cause back problems.

• I've never heard that, but that doesn't mean they're not comfortable. A lot of people say they are comfortable.

What Guys Said 2