Girls, how do you feel about the Vin Diesel look?

So I'm 24 and my hair is starting to get thinner. I'm starting to lift more and plan to shave my head eventually - hopefully when my muscles get a lot bigger. I probably won't get as outrageously big as Vin Diesel, but I'm already getting some good results.

What do you think, is this look still attractive? Is it only attractive to badass girls who only like badass guys? I like a girl to have a rebellious side, but definitely prefer women who have their lives together and don't chase super bad boy dudes. I'm not one of em lol.

• Shaved head with big muscles is attractive to all kinds of girls
  • You'll only attract biker/punk rocker girls with tons of tattoos and piercings if you look like that
  • If you have a good build, not gigantic, and a shaved head, you'll look good
  • Don't shave your head
ok so that's enough positive feedback - I'm going through with it

Most Helpful Guy

• Shave that head soldier :) I can't say having my head shaved has hurt my sex life any.

• I might add... once you've gotten used to shaving your head, you'll wish you'd go bald so you don't have to shave as often. lol

What Girls Said 14

• Girls, how do you feel about the Vin Diesel look? That most guys think that since women find Vin Diesel attractive it must mean all those women find baldness attractive rather than Vin Diesel is attractive because he has a good face/body to those women and to some of them bald is sexy.

What do you think, is this look still attractive? Not to me. Bald guys aren't attractive. If you're a hottie and bald you become average looking at best to me.

Is it only attractive to badass girls who only like badass guys? Nope different types of girls are attracted to baldies.

• I have a thing for hair. I HAVE to date a guy with (preferably long-ish) hair. Otherwise, my head scratching skills would go to waste!

• Im into this guy right now who is bald, and has scruff, but also looks good shaved. He is in pretty good shape too. I dig it.

• I like Vin Diesel, he has that dangerous and sexy voice haha. If you can rock it go for it, there is no need to ask.

• Not everyone looks good with a shaved head. If someone's head is oddly shaped, they won't look good and not even big muscles can fix that.

• I think it is, as long as you don't go overboard. If you can't put your arms next to your sides, it's time to slow down.

• i love it when guys buzz their hair off but usually I have found that they look better with a shaved head if they have good eyebrows! I don't care about muscles.

• I love this look a lot.

And my style is more preppy/serious/feminine, but I just love the bad boy look.

Contrast is fun :P

• never thought of it that way. nice!

• I think bald guys can look really, really attractive - especially if they have a solid build (not TOO bulky though). I always had a thing for Lex Luthor, too (but that's probably a whole other issue).

Shave it!

• I'm into the Leonardo DiCaprios of the world. :)

• Buzz cuts are the ULTIMATE turn off for me-eww

• OMFG Vin Deisel is sooooooooo HOT lol :) if going bald is the problem his look is the way to go :)

• Not appealing to me personally, but plenty of girls like it. So go for it if you want.

• I think Vin Diesel is sexy, and I'm not a bad girl. I'm quite shy, reserved, and sweet. I actually have a thing for bald guys. It can be really hot if it's done right.

• can you define "done right?" obviously you don't know what my face looks like but what do you mean?

• It's hard to explain. Sometimes a little facial hair adds to look. It depends on whether you're a guy who can pull off facial hair. If you can't pull off facial hair, don't try.

Examples of hot bald guys: David Beckham, Chris Daughtry, Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, The Rock, Damon Wayans, Shemar Moore.

Examples of baldness failure: John Travolta's attempt at going bald.

What Guys Said 2

• I had my head shaved once before. The breeze felt nice on my scalp.

• in my opinion I think bald heads are just ugly and shouldn't exist. I guess it looks okay on some people. I think it's a good face with a nice short cut, More woman like thinner men, not hugely built and shit like The Rock or anything. Maybe along the lines of Justin Timberlake? Just sayin.