Ladies: Would you ever date someone shorter than you?

Would you ever date a guy shorter than you? I'm not talking anything more than maybe 2 inches. Personally, I am fractions to 1 inch shorter than the girl I would like to be dating, but I'm worried that she might not want to date because of this.

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you ever date someone shorter than you? No

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• of course I was with a guy for two years that was shorter than me...i gladly ditched the heels for him so I did not add to the height difference

0|1
    0|0
  • he would have to be extra special in my eyes...like his personality would have to be too damn great to pass him up all because of his height

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a guy shorter then me...

but I'm really short.. if I was taller, I might feel different about it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If I like him I wouldn't say no because of his height.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she doesn't want to date you because you are only one inch shorter, then you need to find someone more deserving of your time and effort sir!

0|2
    0|0
  • Since I'm only 5'3 I don't think I able to date someone shorter than me.I need to feel protected by my partner tho...Being with someone who is 5'2 looks kinda funny and weird.If I'm taller like 5'8 maybe I won't mind date a guy who is 5'6.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I'm 5'10" so lots of cool guys a few inches shorter than me. Wouldn't say no based on height, seems silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • aweee that's so cute

but no...maybe if its not easy to tell then maybeeeee idk

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally no that's not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I don't think so unless I fell madly in love with the person

0|0
    0|0
  • that would not be a problem,

besides i`ve notices lots of tall women dating short guys.i even have 2 couples (friends) who are married and loving each other a lot;)

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely!

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I really think it depends on how tall they are. If they're like 6ft tall I don't think they'll mind dating someone who is 2 inches shorter since they know they are taller than the average man.

0|0
    0|0