Ladies: Would you ever date someone shorter than you?

Would you ever date a guy shorter than you? I'm not talking anything more than maybe 2 inches. Personally, I am fractions to 1 inch shorter than the girl I would like to be dating, but I'm worried that she might not want to date because of this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you ever date someone shorter than you? No

What Girls Said 12

• of course I was with a guy for two years that was shorter than me...i gladly ditched the heels for him so I did not add to the height difference

• he would have to be extra special in my eyes...like his personality would have to be too damn great to pass him up all because of his height

• I wouldn't date a guy shorter then me...

but I'm really short.. if I was taller, I might feel different about it...

• Yes. If I like him I wouldn't say no because of his height.

• If she doesn't want to date you because you are only one inch shorter, then you need to find someone more deserving of your time and effort sir!

• Since I'm only 5'3 I don't think I able to date someone shorter than me.I need to feel protected by my partner tho...Being with someone who is 5'2 looks kinda funny and weird.If I'm taller like 5'8 maybe I won't mind date a guy who is 5'6.

• Yup. I'm 5'10" so lots of cool guys a few inches shorter than me. Wouldn't say no based on height, seems silly.

• aweee that's so cute

but no...maybe if its not easy to tell then maybeeeee idk

• Personally no that's not my cup of tea.

• no, I don't think so unless I fell madly in love with the person

• that would not be a problem,

besides i`ve notices lots of tall women dating short guys.i even have 2 couples (friends) who are married and loving each other a lot;)

• absolutely!

What Guys Said 1

• I really think it depends on how tall they are. If they're like 6ft tall I don't think they'll mind dating someone who is 2 inches shorter since they know they are taller than the average man.